Author Topic: New Weapon for Alicia  (Read 10497 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
New Weapon for Alicia
on: February 07, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Alicia’s new weapon, the Novera CC1-1212 Modified, is now available to unlock for all Raiders of the Broken Planet players. You can obtain its blueprint in the Short Fuse mission.

The Novera CC1-1212 Modified is a customization Alicia applied to her old Novera shotgun, expanding the drum magazine size to accommodate a new ammo type developed by Konstantin. Alicia took also great care on embellishing the weapon, adding new motifs to the barrel and a grinning skull carved into the magazine.

Along with this new weapon, our blue-haired Raider’s most popular skin -Umbra Wardog- is 40% off until February 11!

Alicia and her mercenary crew joined the Umbra Wardogs after their arrival to the Broken Planet. Their first missions consisted on assaulting Aleph convoys along the Hades Division supply lines. During those days, Alicia wore her signature yellow leather jacket, being instantly recognizable on the battlefield -their enemies often took that as a clue to run away the opposite direction!

Check Alicia's new weapon here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/436180/announcements/detail/1653254536232838153

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: New Weapon for Alicia
Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 12:26:23 PM
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..   Zonnepanelen Oost-vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 12:29:48 PM
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 12:30:51 PM
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.   Zonnepanelen Aalst

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 12:35:00 PM
Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate.   Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 23, 2023, 12:36:03 PM
This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,   Zonnepanelen Affligem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 23, 2023, 12:38:59 PM
Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !.   Spouwmuurisolatie Temse

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 12:40:10 PM
I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts   Zonnepanelen Asse

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 23, 2023, 12:41:40 PM
Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !.   Spouwmuurisolatie Wetteren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 23, 2023, 12:45:53 PM
Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!   Zonnepanelen Berlare

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 23, 2023, 12:46:57 PM
Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zele

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 23, 2023, 12:55:57 PM
Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate.   Zonnepanelen Denderleeuw

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 23, 2023, 12:59:49 PM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zottegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 23, 2023, 01:03:07 PM
I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.   Zonnepanelen Dendermonde

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 23, 2023, 01:04:07 PM
Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zulte