Author Topic: New free Mission of the Week: A Breath of Hope!  (Read 11271 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
New free Mission of the Week: A Breath of Hope!
on: February 06, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
Raiders of the Broken Planet's current Mission of the Week is " A Breath of Hope", and can be played for free by all players. Part of the Alien Myths campaign, this mission sees Harec and his team of Raiders searching for the fabled Protectors, as part of their plan to get rid of the Humans invading the Broken Planet.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: New free Mission of the Week: A Breath of Hope!
Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 07:57:56 PM
Am I right to guess that the free mission will simply alternate between the two campaigns as it iterates through the missions? As it stands, that's exactly what I see. I'd still like a few tickets a day please... not a lot but even five would be nice. Reasoning, I actually cannot show new players anything because I use them too fast sometimes and it can be heinous earning them back. I will attest, this is working and quite a few have actually bought one or more campaigns as a result. Anyways, thanks again for continuing to evolve the game and I know it can be thankless but you all are building something really great here!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 05:42:45 PM
You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!   Zonnepanelen installateur Haacht

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 05:47:48 PM
This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work!   Zonnepanelen installateur Geel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 05:49:00 PM
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.   Zonnepanelen installateur Halle

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 27, 2023, 05:50:05 PM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   Zonnepanelen installateur Dessel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 27, 2023, 05:54:04 PM
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.   Zonnepanelen installateur Herent

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 27, 2023, 05:55:49 PM
Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.   Zonnepanelen installateur Herne

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 27, 2023, 05:57:30 PM
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.   Zonnepanelen installateur Hoegaarden

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 27, 2023, 06:02:22 PM
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates.   Zonnepanelen installateur Hoeilaart

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 27, 2023, 06:03:17 PM
Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.   Zonnepanelen installateur Holsbeek

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 27, 2023, 06:04:14 PM
I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity   Zonnepanelen installateur Huldenberg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 27, 2023, 06:06:48 PM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job   Zonnepanelen installateur Kampenhout

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 27, 2023, 06:08:25 PM
It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information.   Zonnepanelen installateur Kapelle-op-den-bos

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 27, 2023, 06:10:19 PM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Zonnepanelen installateur Keerbergen