Author Topic: Ogon Tsiklon shoots blanks  (Read 4779 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Ogon Tsiklon shoots blanks
on: February 03, 2018, 10:59:39 AM
I have a lot of time put into playing Konstantine, and this is the first time I am getting this issue. I can be shooting at an enemy, clearly seeing the bullets hitting their body, and no numbers come up, no hits are registering.

My ping is great in these clips, and the wardogs are doing a fine job of turning me into swiss cheese, while I appear to randomly be firing blanks.

This was the only game I played on the Raiders side as Kon tonight, I will get some more matches in this weekend and see if the issue persists. It affected this whole match from start to finish though, these were just the clearest clips I could use as an example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV5Oh_cMtRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na9mQvtEDgk
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 01:58:48 AM by LordDraco3 »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Bug since new mini update
Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 08:35:02 AM
Others chimed in on discord that this has been happening since the Ogon Tsiklon's release. And it has kept happening to me since reporting, even when shooting the too-big-to-miss acolytes in Enemy Within.

Black_Adder_

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 01:33:51 PM
This is why I don't use Tsiklon at all because I noticed that the weapon has limited range when trying the gun in solo mode. Not sure if it's a glitch or was intended. I know Hornet can hit anything from any range but Tsiklon doesn't hit targets far away.
I can't access youtube right now, so I haven't watched the video, but my guess is that there were no damage numbers when trying to shoot enemies far away and they suddenly appeared when shooting enemies in close range.

John_013

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 03:10:53 PM
This bug appears when you are not a host.  About this error, 2 weeks ago wrote in support.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 01:58:08 AM
This is why I don't use Tsiklon at all because I noticed that the weapon has limited range when trying the gun in solo mode. Not sure if it's a glitch or was intended. I know Hornet can hit anything from any range but Tsiklon doesn't hit targets far away.
I can't access youtube right now, so I haven't watched the video, but my guess is that there were no damage numbers when trying to shoot enemies far away and they suddenly appeared when shooting enemies in close range.

No, nothing to do with range. My videos have one enemy right in my face, and another just a few meters away. Bullets are connecting, but no damage is done.

In solo mode I had no problems with it, I was finally able to beat Hangin By a Thread and In Shock on Very Hard difficulties. Have those videos on my channel as well.

This bug appears when you are not a host.  About this error, 2 weeks ago wrote in support.

Good to know, thanks!

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Ogon Tsiklon shoots blanks
Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
Hi LordDraco3,

Indeed, our QA Team is investigating this issue John_13 reported. We'll let you know when it's solved. Thank you very much!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 11:38:09 AM
Just wanted to report the problem still persists as a client. Also sometimes it will not deal the damage as i'm shooting, but it will slowly and steadily "tick" damage even after I stop shooting like watching Hive's swarm. This is most noticeable on slow Dr. Kuzman, but regular enemies just tend to take countless bullets without any damage :(

Also seems like it may happen as soon as the gun starts to "speed up" as it heats up

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 02:31:21 PM
Hi LordDraco3,

This issue is known and it will be fixed in a future patch. Sorry for the inconveniences!

Derclaw

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: April 04, 2018, 09:39:05 AM
So the "future" patch is not Hades Betrayal patch?

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 08:22:56 AM
Issue still persists :(