Author Topic: Raiders Report 018: Pale Raider  (Read 7176 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Raiders Report 018: Pale Raider
on: February 02, 2018, 06:20:33 PM
Harec. the Pale Rider. The Red Death. He is the undisputed leader of the Raiders (Lycus might question his command from time to time, but mostly to bust his balls). For years, Harec guided his nomad clan peacefully, but the Human invasion put an end to that. A Hades Division death squad assaulted his caravan and massacred his people, leaving Harec badly wounded. He managed to crawl inside a nearby temple to bleed out alone in the dark, but an ancient power contained within healed his wounds and awoke a power within Harec; a Power he would use to avenge his murdered kin and eradicate the Human scum from the surface of the Broken Planet.

The latest #DevShout video explores Harec’s role on the battlefield, and offers great advice about how to get the most out of this deadliest of snipers. Carlos Fraguas, Gameplay Programmer at MercurySteam has all the answers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr7EPWm_aJA&t=46s

10 New Character Cards

Today we are also releasing 10 new Character Cards for Harec, 5 normal Cards and their rare counterparts, to make sure you find the customizable option that suits best your gaming style!

-   Favor

When you kill an enemy with an overcharged shot, you earn several seconds of invulnerability.

-   Habituation

You recover Stalking time by killing enemies while being in that state.

-   Revenge

Your weapon causes more damage after returning from the Stalking state.

-   Swift

Allows a faster reload while being in the Stalking state.

-   Reprisal

Your weapon causes more damage for several seconds during the Stalking.

The Evolution of Harec

Harec was among the first Raiders to be designed during the pre-production of the game. As you can see in these early concepts, the Concept Art team had a clear idea of how they wanted the Raiders’ leader to look from the very beginning, having changed very little from initial sketches to the final rendering.

The team experimented with different iterations of Harec’s gear. Several ideas were finally discarded, while others made it into different alternative skins for the character, like the Red Death or the Headhunter outfits.

Harec’s role on the battlefield was always that of the sniper. His weapons needed to be instantly recognised as long rifles, that Harec modified to interact with his powers, imbuing each bullet with Aleph for a more devastating shot.

Have any tips or strategies of your own for Harec? Make sure to visit our Facebook, Twitter and Raiders of the Broken Planet official forum and share them with the community!

See you on the Broken Planet, Raiders!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: Raiders Report 018: Pale Raider
Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 04:21:37 PM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job !   Zonnepanelen Oost-vlaanderen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 04:22:37 PM
Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming.   Spouwmuurisolatie Sint-Laureins

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 04:23:22 PM
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.   Zonnepanelen Aalst

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 15, 2023, 04:27:38 PM
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.   Spouwmuurisolatie Stekene

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 15, 2023, 04:28:19 PM
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.   Zonnepanelen Affligem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 15, 2023, 04:33:29 PM
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.   Spouwmuurisolatie Temse

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 15, 2023, 04:35:29 PM
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.   Zonnepanelen Asse

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 15, 2023, 04:36:28 PM
First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks.   Spouwmuurisolatie Wetteren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 15, 2023, 04:37:18 PM
Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.   Zonnepanelen Berlare

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 15, 2023, 04:38:28 PM
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!   Spouwmuurisolatie Zele

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 15, 2023, 04:39:46 PM
I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!   Zonnepanelen Denderleeuw

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 15, 2023, 04:41:35 PM
it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped   Spouwmuurisolatie Zottegem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 15, 2023, 04:43:51 PM
I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...   Zonnepanelen Dendermonde

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 15, 2023, 04:44:46 PM
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.   Spouwmuurisolatie Zulte