Author Topic: Doldren  (Read 23333 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Doldren
on: January 24, 2018, 09:14:11 PM
When is he coming out? Just wondering.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: Doldren
Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 09:17:28 PM
Either this week or next.  Hopefully friday

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 10:29:29 PM
Any guesses on cost? I've seen estimates of 300,000g to put him in between HIVE and Ginebra. Never managed to save up enough for HIVE, but Doldren may be more my playstyle anyway.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 24, 2018, 10:41:43 PM
Any guesses on cost? I've seen estimates of 300,000g to put him in between HIVE and Ginebra. Never managed to save up enough for HIVE, but Doldren may be more my playstyle anyway.
Please god no.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 11:08:59 PM
Does anyone know what his special ability will be and what type of firearm he will use?

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 11:14:23 PM
Does anyone know what his special ability will be and what type of firearm he will use?
Don't know abilities but he's going to use sub machine guns and hand cannons or something similar

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 05:17:48 AM
There is speculation that his ability is to switch between two types of weapons... a handgun and a sort of auto-pistol or Sub machine-gun.

4nalManiac

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 27, 2018, 12:03:39 AM
Makes sense with the massive Hp that Aliens have.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 27, 2018, 01:01:39 AM
Makes sense with the massive Hp that Aliens have.

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 27, 2018, 05:04:50 AM
To be fair and this will be said again... the difference between an Alien's health and oh... a Wardog's is a couple of bullets. Neither is going to survive long if you're acting like you're some sort of half man and half machine! But I bet if there was such a thing they'd move like a dump truck with no wheels!

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 06, 2018, 05:09:40 PM
I thought this guy would be out at the end of last month or at least that week. Did he get pushed back, or did I get my information wrong? 

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 06, 2018, 08:04:19 PM
My suspicion is they are having balancing issues and are trying to nip those in the butt first. Very likely, they have a couple of teams working on different things in Raiders and more than likely even different projects entirely. So, could be they are actually having issues getting the new campaign sorted and that is drawing attention away from Doldren. Also, the changes coming are pretty big by their own admission so any past estimates might not be accurate since their workload has changed. While cliche, try and be patient and watch for teasers/trailers. In any event, I doubt he will release without a lot of noise from the community so you can jump right in when he does!

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 09:15:51 PM
I was just curious. I think December, the team was responding to a player and they said they wanted to get everyone for the wardogs out last month.
If all attention is to the next campaign then more power to them.  Wouldn't even mind if Doldren showed up afterwards.
Though,  I have seen characters release days after someone asked about their appearance. Just wanted to see if that'd work.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 03:04:46 AM
Though,  I have seen characters release days after someone asked about their appearance. Just wanted to see if that'd work.

Oh, he gets asked about on the daily in discord  ;)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 05:26:24 AM

Oh, he gets asked about on the daily in discord  ;)
So sooner or later my theory will be proven ;D