Author Topic: New free Mission of the Week!  (Read 6202 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
New free Mission of the Week!
on: January 24, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

Raiders of the Broken Planet is a campaign-based indie game with Triple-A production values that includes a starter campaign that players are be able to play for free and, if they like the game enough, invest 9.99€/$ in one of its premium campaigns.

Having a substantial part of Raiders of the Broken Planet offered for free, the game is labelled “Free to Play” in First Party game stores, and that has led to some confusion and discomfort among players who expected to find the usual F2P formula within.

For the game to progress, we need to satisfy that perception in a way that brings more players in and improves the game to be a better experience for all users.

We started by adding the possibility to play with all the game’s characters and interact with the progression and economy systems in the Eternal Soldier free starter campaign. Then we introduced the Invitation system and the Mission Unlocking for Gold. Now, we take a step further with the Mission of the Week.

From now on, all players will have access to one premium mission every week. This mission will rotate each week. This way, players who don’t own the premium campaigns will be able to play through the missions more easily, in addition to the current Mission Unlocking for Gold and the Invitation system.

This will help bring in more players and open new possibilities to veterans:

•   As it has always been, only premium campaign owners can be awarded invitations. This is a key feature that eases progression and helps unlock new characters.

•   Veterans will now have easier access to non-premium users who play the game and are hoping to be invited to other missions. These people will be easier to find; they will gather in the current Mission of the Week.

•   Whatever map is currently chosen as Mission of the Week will have more players on it. This will lead to faster matchmaking times if you include that mission in your queue list.

We’ll announce what new Mission of the Week is available every Monday in all our Social Media channels. This is just the first of the many major changes we are implementing in Raiders of the Broken Planet based in the players’ feedback. We hope you enjoy them!

See you at the Broken Planet!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Re: New free Mission of the Week!
Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 04:49:24 PM
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…   SVG Logo

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 04:52:24 PM
You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!   Own Your Future Challenge

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 22, 2023, 04:55:37 PM
You re in point of fact a just right webmaster. The website loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a fantastic activity on this subject!   Own Your Future Challenge Review

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 22, 2023, 04:56:50 PM
I feel a lot more people need to read this, very good info! .   DirecTV Stream Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 22, 2023, 05:00:15 PM
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!   Peacock Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 22, 2023, 05:02:30 PM
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!   Peacock Premium Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 22, 2023, 05:03:16 PM
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.   Creative Fabrica Review

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 22, 2023, 05:05:37 PM
It should be noted that whilst ordering papers for sale at paper writing service, you can get unkind attitude. In case you feel that the bureau is trying to cheat you, don't buy term paper from it.   Paramount Plus Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 22, 2023, 05:06:28 PM
This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough.   Paramount Plus

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 22, 2023, 05:07:15 PM
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.   San Francisco 49ers Schedule

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 22, 2023, 05:08:18 PM
This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog..   Alpilean Reviews

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 22, 2023, 05:13:43 PM
Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!   Alpilean

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 22, 2023, 05:14:41 PM
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more.   Watch Denver Broncos Games

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 22, 2023, 05:16:10 PM
I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work!   Minnesota Vikings Schedule