Author Topic: 80 new Faction Cards are now available!  (Read 9443 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
80 new Faction Cards are now available!
on: January 23, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

As the war for control of the Broken Planet intensifies, all four factions have been honing their martial skills and improving their strategies, and now they are deadlier than ever!

Today, MercurySteam has released a new Faction Cards pack, including 10 cards for each Faction plus their Rare counterparts. Now all Raiders of the Broken Planet players can customize their characters to suit any gaming style, either playing as Raiders or as Antagonists.

Each Faction Card is designed to subtly enhance the character’s performance during the game, while keeping the essence and character of the race it represents in mind. This way, the vengeful Locals will receive Cards like “Merciless”, that increases their weapons’ damage output after a kill (something Doldren will surely enjoy!), while the cold and calculating Fifth Council characters, like Konstantin and Ginebra, can deploy Cards such as “Firewall”, reducing the damage received when they have maximum health.

The Hades Division mercenaries, including Lycus and Mikah, also get their share of new Cards, like “Nerves of Steel” that allows them to reload faster after being hit, while the savage Umbra Wardogs can find “Kamikaze” among their Cards -increasing the damage of their first strike after performing a jump.

The new Faction Cards Pack for Raiders of the Broken Planet is now available for all players. Let us know your favourite character configurations and share them with the community on Twitter, Facebook and in the Raiders of the Broken Planet’s official forum.

See you on the Broken Planet!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: 80 new Faction Cards are now available!
Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 06:09:48 AM
More build options is always good!

Is there any way we could start getting a write up of content added like this, in text form? Just gonna take a long time to go through the game menus to find 80 new cards.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 11:40:51 AM
Hi LordDraco3,

If you look into the character configuration screen and you go to the Faction Cards section, you'll see the new Cards are marked with "!"

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 06:47:52 PM
Just a suggestion but if there is time to start putting cards onto the site's main page I would fully endorse it. Otherwise, if anyone is actively working on the wiki I would say adding the cards is a worthwhile thing to add since it contributes heavily to a loadout. This of course, gives a lot more value to Faction points if one plans to reshuffle for any of those new cards.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 30, 2023, 07:28:17 PM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   Zonnepanelen installateur Hoeselt

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 30, 2023, 07:35:09 PM
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.   Zonnepanelen installateur Londerzeel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 30, 2023, 07:36:26 PM
This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,   Zonnepanelen installateur Houthalen-Helchteren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 30, 2023, 07:37:32 PM
Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !.   Zonnepanelen installateur Steenokkerzeel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 30, 2023, 07:40:51 PM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   Zonnepanelen installateur Kinrooi

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 30, 2023, 07:42:20 PM
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job!   Zonnepanelen installateur Sint-Genesius-Rode

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 30, 2023, 07:43:15 PM
This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,   Zonnepanelen installateur Kortessem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 30, 2023, 07:45:18 PM
Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !.   Zonnepanelen installateur Zichem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 30, 2023, 07:46:49 PM
Gangaur Realtech is a professionally managed organisation specializing in real estate services where integrated services are provided by professionals to its clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate.   Zonnepanelen installateur Leopoldsburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 30, 2023, 07:47:52 PM
Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here.   Zonnepanelen installateur Rotselaar

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 30, 2023, 09:00:09 PM
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.   Zonnepanelen installateur Lommel