Author Topic: Kuzmann`s endless falling head  (Read 2207 times)

WilllD_traShhh

• View Profile
Kuzmann`s endless falling head
on: January 04, 2019, 01:41:58 PM
Every second / third game on the map "upside down" me and my teammates have to capitulate to stop this endless horror. At one random moment, when Kuzman drops his head, there is a chance that he will begin to repeat it endlessly, then raising, then dropping his head. The last such phenomenon forced me to stay for 30 minutes due to the fact that there were newcomers in my team and they did not know how to vote for the continuation/termination of the mission. Dear MS, please fix this bug and make a pop-up window in the HUD system directly under the tasks of the mission, that it could at least tell where to go to vote when someone starts voting.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Re: Kuzmann`s endless falling head
Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 10:01:37 PM
This happened to me too

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 01:26:04 PM
Hi WilllD_traShhh & Lancer,

This is a known issue and we are working on a solution that will be available in a future patch. We apologize for the inconveniences it caused to you, thank you both for reporting it.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 10:42:09 PM
Hi WilllD_traShhh & Lancer,

This is a known issue and we are working on a solution that will be available in a future patch. We apologize for the inconveniences it caused to you, thank you both for reporting it.
thank you for your work