Author Topic: Raiders Report 016: Spoiler Alert!  (Read 13607 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Raiders Report 016: Spoiler Alert!
on: January 19, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

Earlier this week we shared with you the Patch 07 Designers’ Notes that will include the rebalancing of some characters and missions. We expected V07 to go live today, but the submission process took a bit longer than expected and it will finally go out early next week. To make the wait more bearable, we’d like to share with you a sneak peek of what awaits us when the Hades Betrayal campaign arrives! (We’ll announce the release date in due time, no worries).

As you might have guessed, the third campaign will see the Raiders go head to head against the fearsome Hades Division, an elite mercenary outfit that previously counted Lycus, Hans and Mikah among their ranks. If Harec’s team is going to have any chance of defeating Krausher’s Hades Division, it will be by convincing her most trusted lieutenant, Ayana Kwena, to betray him.

But the Hades Division won’t be the only bad guys around! The Umbra Wardogs have a long-standing enmity with the Hades Division, stretching way back from the days before the Broken Planet’s invasion.

The Hades Betrayal campaign will feature an incredible level of visual variety, and our concept and environment artists have outdone themselves creating really moody, evocative landscapes never seen before on the Broken Planet.

As usual, our concept artists put an incredible attention to detail when designing the Raiders’ weapons, making them look exotic and futuristic while retaining a sense of functionality and authenticity. Which Raider will be using of this pistol?

And of course we have the missions themselves. Our designers are putting the finishing touches to the most hard-fought and dangerous battles to date! Will the Raiders be able to defeat the best equipped fighting force in the galaxy?

Lastly, as was the case with the previous campaigns, we’ll meet new Raiders who will join the team in their guerrilla war against the human invaders, each with their unique fighting style and special abilities. Now, who is this guy exactly?

That’s all for now. If you enjoyed this Spoiler Alert Special, let us know on Twitter and Facebook and we might come back with a sequel soon!

See you on the Broken Planet, Raiders.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: Raiders Report 016: Spoiler Alert!
Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 09:34:24 PM
I'm not even surprised by how awesome and enticing this looks.  One thing that everyone agree on is that this game is gorgeous with a sick art style.
Surprised to see a silhouette of my new character.  I thought we nailed then all.  Exciting.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 10:55:29 PM
Excited to see Ayana's contribution to the story, but sad that the focus is shifting off of Alicia (and sort of Loaht). Hopefully they'll all continue to provide narrative input!

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 11:47:50 PM
Mercury Steam continues to prove that their art team is super awesome.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 08:20:14 PM
Mercury Steam continues to prove that their art team is super awesome.
Agreed!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 10, 2023, 11:44:00 AM
Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs.   pcwelts

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 24, 2023, 11:41:02 AM
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.   Peacock Premium Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 24, 2023, 11:49:57 AM
This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.   Peacock Free Trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 24, 2023, 11:52:27 AM
That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.   Peacock Premium

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 24, 2023, 11:54:31 AM
Here at this site really the fastidious material collection so that everybody can enjoy a lot.   Liv Pure Reviews

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 24, 2023, 11:58:13 AM
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.   Watch Super Bowl 2024 on Paramount+

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 24, 2023, 11:59:44 AM
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably.    Super Bowl 2024 Paramount Plus

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: December 24, 2023, 12:01:41 PM
It is extremely nice to see the greatest details presented in an easy and understanding manner.   Watch Super Bowl LVIII

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: December 24, 2023, 12:04:29 PM
I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..   Paramount Plus free trial

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 24, 2023, 12:08:02 PM
I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.   Hero Instinct