Author Topic: Ginebra Slave Unit Skin Now Available!  (Read 5775 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Ginebra Slave Unit Skin Now Available!
on: January 16, 2018, 06:29:40 PM
In his maddened quest for total efficiency as the Fifth Council’s most infamous Geneticist, Dr. Pavel Kuzmann designed the vile Slave Unit Program. Using reanimated cadavers, DR. Kuzmann cloned the minds of the best Fifth Council Hunter Units.

These Slave Units could be controlled remotely by their originals, called Alpha Units, thus expanding their area of operations and reducing risks. Given Ginebra’s exceptional performance, the Fifth Council granted her control over several of such units.

Slave Units are extremely difficult to operate, requiring all the Alpha’s concentration to remotely handle one of them. However, there are rumours suggesting that five Ginebra units were sighted at the Battle of Vagos.

The new Ginebra Slave Unit skin is now available in Raiders of the Broken Planet!

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra Slave Unit Skin Now Available!
Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
will we see these slave units in the COUNCIL APOCALYPSE campaign as a new enemy as well? It'd be cool to see Ginebra or konstantine comment on them.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 10:12:53 PM
Be interesting to see twists on any of the characters in any of the campaigns. We do 'sort' of get that with elites types 'almost' copying special abilities.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 10:46:43 PM
the enemy variety would be amazing! Fighting elites or grunts with Alicia (constant jumping and/or floating) or Lycus (riot shields) inspired abilities and attacks could be fun as hell! A real game changer. 

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 11:51:13 PM
Yes please we need more enemy variety.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
Only problem with flooding the game with new enemy types is that new players will have an even higher learning curve than they do now... and to be honest it's pretty steep to begin with... However, maybe they only show up in higher difficulties 'instead' of this let's just speed everything up business we got now lol!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 04:04:09 PM
I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.   Zonnepanelen Aartselaar

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 13, 2024, 04:05:27 PM
I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon…   Zonnepanelen plaatsen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 13, 2024, 04:06:21 PM
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning   Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 13, 2024, 04:08:08 PM
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 13, 2024, 04:08:57 PM
Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning   Zonnepanelen Arendonk

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 13, 2024, 04:09:43 PM
Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.   Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 13, 2024, 04:10:36 PM
This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post!   Zonnepanelen Baarle-Hertog

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 13, 2024, 04:11:29 PM
Great Article it its really informative and innovative keep us posted with new updates. its was really valuable. thanks a lot.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: February 13, 2024, 04:12:18 PM
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.   Zonnepanelen Balen