Author Topic: Any news?  (Read 3518 times)

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Any news?
on: January 04, 2018, 01:24:41 PM
So, after the Konstantin's weapon and skin, what else is going to happen? I mean, we haven't got any information or teaser of what is coming:
- Any changes in the horizon? Maybe something about the ideas of the forum? Reward system? New characters?
- Anything new about the matchmaking system? What about discussing the topic in "Private CO-OP" for letting people play without the long queues?
- What about the next campaign? Any dates?

While its good to know you are doing things, we would appreciate some information about those changes before too long.

I mean, yesterday my gf and I were waiting 2 hours trying to get into one mission (cause she bought the game and we wanted to play all the campaigns together) and we couldn't even get into it. She likes the game but she doesn't want to wait so much time; and we don't really like the idea of asking people to play (there is a matchmaking system, that's its job).

So... What about letting the community to know something? Anything about the direction of those big changes you said before christmas?

Thanks for reading.

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Re: Any news?
Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 02:32:33 PM
Hey Pelanas,

Thanks for getting in touch. We have just teased what's coming later today in our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/mercurysteam/status/948883122988470272
We really encourage you to follow our social media, as we post all the Raiders of the Broken Planet news there.

Before the third campaign arrives (we cannot give you an exact date for that yet) , we will be releasing a ton of content for the existing characters, including new Cards, Weapons and Skins. And of course Doldren still has to make his appearance in the Broken Planet (before the end of the month)

We are polishing the third campaign, Hades Betrayal, as we speak. Its release will be a huge milestone for Raiders of the Broken Planet, not only in terms of content, but also in the way the game works, with a real overhaul of the progression and rewards system -a good part of it based on the feedback you have been providing us.

Remember when we often comment that we hear what you have to say about the game, but changes take time to implement? Well, this is it, and we really thank you all for that!

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Re: Any news?
Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
Remember when we often comment that we hear what you have to say about the game, but changes take time to implement? Well, this is it, and we really thank you all for that!
Looking forward it it, and always appreciate the contact here in the forums. :)