Author Topic: Max Stress Glitch  (Read 4244 times)

ApolloHawke

• View Profile
Max Stress Glitch
on: December 05, 2017, 08:02:10 PM
Yo, it seems that last night playing as Hans my stress meter would glitch and get stuck at max at all times. Obviously since I was playing as Hans my health wouldn't recover whatsoever.

The only way I could fix it (besides killing myself) is to use the hovercraft card and turn on and off my jet pack to reset my stress meter. Just a heads up my Dev people.

ApolloHawke

• View Profile
Re: Max Stress Glitch
Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 01:44:06 AM
It happened with Mikah as well.

ApolloHawke

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 07:14:16 AM
The glitch still persists but now I'm sure that it's tied to the Hades Faction card "Stealth" since I've had this happen with multiple Hades members.

MSE_Meta

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 01:36:17 PM
Hey, ApolloHawke,

Does this happen to you in a specific situation that you can remember? We're trying to reproduce it but we aren't able to.

Thank you!

ApolloHawke

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 02:56:38 PM
Okay, first I appreciate the effort you're putting in. It means alot.

Secondly, it usually happens mostly when I play Hans with the Faction card "Stealth" and the character card "Hovercraft". It also happened with Mikah with the faction card "Stealth: and the character card "Fade to Black". It may be happening because both cards affect the stress meter. It may solely be the Faction card stealth too but if it was that way it would be more easily recreated by players and you'd see more complaints about it than just me so far.

Sorry but beyond that I have no idea what to tell you. I'll try to recreate it with Lycus as well but that's about it. Again, thank you for looking into this. You're true bros.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 02:59:33 PM by ApolloHawke »

Operator

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 03:53:29 AM
I've also experienced this with Mikah. I use stealth (the non-rare version) and if "Fade-to-Black" is the card that "switches off the stress meter for x seconds after switching places with the decoy" then that is the other card I use. It hasn't happened often and as with ApolloHawke, I can't recall the situations it's occurred in other than I fixed it by swapping with my decoy. Wish I could give you more to go on, but I just wanted to note it's been experienced by more than one player.

MSE_Meta

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 11:58:00 AM
Hey ApolloHawke, Operator,

We managed to reproduce and fix it thanks to your input :)
You will see it as a part of a future update. We hope it isn't very disturbing in the meantime.

If it happens to you again you could try shooting or, as you pointed, using Hans' jetpack with the Hovercraft card / Mikah's decoy with the Fade to Black card as these will reset your stress meter.

Thanks again for your time and for helping us make the game better!

ApolloHawke

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 02:48:24 PM
No problem, happy to help out.