Author Topic: The Beast's Lair tweaked too much  (Read 2977 times)

Power Penguin

• View Profile
The Beast's Lair tweaked too much
on: December 17, 2017, 12:20:47 AM
The end part of the mission after you beat Marmalade has been pushed to an extreme with the amount of elite spawns. You have no time to breathe since they are constantly spawning along with the aleph thieves. Also Enemy Within still spawns way too many dogs when you get to the last health bar.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 12:51:39 AM by Power Penguin »

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Re: The Beast's Lair tweaked too much
Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 05:25:25 PM
nah they cant tweak that, that's based on the difficulty and mastery level if you're teamed up with a crew that has high mastery levels 9/10 times that you problem have a difficult mission, because enemy spawns are the developed through players mastery and ranks, the higher the rank the more difficult the mission

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 17, 2017, 07:50:16 PM
nah they cant tweak that, that's based on the difficulty and mastery level if you're teamed up with a crew that has high mastery levels 9/10 times that you problem have a difficult mission, because enemy spawns are the developed through players mastery and ranks, the higher the rank the more difficult the mission
I don't think so man man. I mean my rank is decent but the other players rank where pretty low and when we finished the mission the difficulty was at 44% difficulty. Not super high not super low.

Black_Adder_

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 10:15:43 AM
That high spawn rate for aleph dudes at the last phase of Marmelade battle makes it possible to finish the phase even faster than before. I have had a match when everyone in my team had no aleph before the last phase and we just beat that last phase in less than a minute.
Just stick together and don't make bubbles in your pants.