Author Topic: problem with the first mission of wardogs Fury  (Read 2910 times)

Dr.D

• View Profile
problem with the first mission of wardogs Fury
on: December 10, 2017, 10:51:10 PM
Okay, so let me explain, i play two time this mission and i always meet this problem, in the second session of the mission, when you have to put aleph in the reflator to do damage to the ships, who's when to shot the boat the players are so fucking stupid and they always shot at all the reflactor to destroy them .
So no damage be done and the time pass even when you put aleph in the front of his asshole players, they still shot even if you say "ok" and "help" or to "come with you" they don't listen and shot the reflactors, even when you shot the player for they understand they do shit they don't understand and continue, when i see those player i really understand many players quit match and leave it's normal with syupid peoples like this.
Please do somethings two options to put for this situations :
the first one and the better is to players can't do damage to reflactor
the second who's gonna put much more problem (for people who's love to break the play of the other players for they becaome happy) is to put vote for expulse players.
Sorry for the bad words, but i play almost 4 hours and love it, and i wanted to play more, but the hell of this two last matchs make me feel so frusted, because i don't want to leave and even if you ask a vote to retreat they don't want and things they do the good choose.
so it's was like a trap with pogomen with 1 QI in they heads.
I can't understand when you shot the first one and you see the live of the "boss" ship didn't move, you try to use you head to think maybe like "i don't do it right i have to think in other options" you don't continue at the last seconds to do the same shit and the more is not like you already do it in a previously mission to put aleph to somethings to pass to the other part of the mission, my god after this match i leave my ps4 this make me feel i have to maybe pass to another game, if it's continue with this mentality, it's was like this, at every games the first mouth all the good players are here and when the child and the casual players who's discuss and watch tv same time appear, they all leave and the "fans" have to play with this, ahhh i think i change the suggest a little but so hard for hus, we always have to  "help" this stupid players for they play without use there head, like big icons for they know what to do, or block all the freely to put one ways, so all the players leave after it's too easy :( so frustating and more when the game is good.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 11:11:21 PM by Dr.D »

MasterkillerWSW

• View Profile
Re: problem with the first mission of wardogs Fury
Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 04:19:05 AM
Maybe I don't understand you right but I think you are wrong here.
It is essential to shoot the refractors to stop the timer UNTIL the team has gathered 5 aleph at once. If you let the timer on all the time, you will fail, because the ship has to be damaged 4 times! That takes a lot of time to collect the aleph.
So the best tactic is to let one player stop the timer while the other go gather aleph until they have at least 5!

ApolloHawke

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 07:21:36 AM
Pretty much what Masterkiller said. Unless you mean that your team destroys the refractors every time even if you have five aleph at the same time then I have to admit that's pretty stupid.

Black_Adder_

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 11:53:41 AM
Well, I had a teammate yesterday who used Harec and:
1) shot down all the chargers as soon as they appeared - even if the rest of team literally stood around them trying to charge with aleph, he still kept blasting at chargers
2) headshotted all the aleph enemies as fast as he could - the entire mission went down constantly hearing how Rico the pilot repeats to "not shoot those guys"

I guess some people simply are braindead and don't know anything else but to shoot everything that moves.

Dr.D

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 01:39:23 PM
i mean when you put 4 aleph on a refractor and you wait the other player who have 1 aleph to come to put his aleph on it and you see konstantin and lucius come and shoot the refractor, it's this i mean.
Beside you can easyly do it without shoot any refractor i already do it many times in different match, but when you put aleph on a reflactor it's stupid to destroy it, and more stupid to be three people at shooting the reflactor, (by luck one player understand it in a match and help me to collect aleph but with the others who's shoot all the reflactor even when you almost completed one)