Author Topic: Serious issues (Part-2) 9/Dec/2017  (Read 2267 times)

NigerianPrince

• View Profile
Serious issues (Part-2) 9/Dec/2017
on: December 09, 2017, 12:41:20 PM
Just some I missed / just found:-

- Raider players disconnected mid-mission are still spawned in game and cause lives to be deducted when left behind.

- Last mission of war dog fury:-
Objective is displayed in Spanish for over a week now , also you need to improve instructions so new players don't keep rushing to the "Pig" drone and keep getting killed by Marmalade's fire breath.

- Raider recommendations in character select screen:-
There are character recommendations in SOLO mode , i think you should put them in the online mode so new players choose a character that is easier for them.

- Allow players to start missions with less than 4:-
Modify the difficulty based on the number of players rather than player ranks , alternatively you could allow ONLINE players to set their own difficulty and unlock better rewards without having to worry about RNG.

- You need some sort of PVP mode for seasoned players:-
PVE or PVE V P gets old.

omeganx

• View Profile
Re: Serious issues (Part-2) 9/Dec/2017
Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 07:52:57 AM
i like the idea of allowing less than 4 players.  Also need a penalty system for rage quitters, not sure if there is actually.  plz correct me.

NigerianPrince

• View Profile
Re: Serious issues (Part-2) 9/Dec/2017
Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 03:16:18 PM
i like the idea of allowing less than 4 players.  Also need a penalty system for rage quitters, not sure if there is actually.  plz correct me.

There is a penalty , first off you can't matchmake for a new match and can only rejoin the match you left. There is also a few minutes they delay you from connecting to online servers if you close the game and start it up later on.

The minute delay is dumb since it will delay you even if you disconnected due to net issues or MercSteam's shoddy servers.

You reminded me that they need to implement a way for the antagonist player to surrender if their ping is too high , 400+ and the game is just unplayable.