Author Topic: create a healer  (Read 4271 times)

Eik98

• View Profile
create a healer
on: December 08, 2017, 06:26:55 PM
a healer that can heal other players and do self heal. he/she can't heal injured players full HP just 50 and same goes to self heal. you can give players overheal and it will  count down from 150 to 100 HP if you have a card that give you 150 you will have 200 HP. the healing gadget/ability can be used from long distance. it takes 1 min to recharge after use.

Moragg

• View Profile
Re: create a healer
Reply #1 on: December 08, 2017, 07:28:43 PM
Nice idea!
Having a Healer or some kind of Support-type Raider would be an interesting addition to the character roster.

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 08:24:59 PM
We do actually, Dr.  Kuzmann’s “Light Horizons” weapon heal himself and nearby allies when it damages an enemy. Personally, I play support/healer in most games I play but I don’t think it is a good idea to have a “healer” character in this game. I’d much rather have a base good character and have weapon/card swaps, this gives various play styles for each character. With that being said though, I would like to see other characters with support type weapons.     

Mrs. Skull

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 11:38:10 PM
There are raiders that heal themselves (Wardogs), and there's as you said the weapon from Kuzman. Not sure how it would affect a healing-oriented raider when they already have a faction with that as a characteristic. But there's still raiders to come.

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 07:03:57 PM
We have a healer now, and her name is IUNE!

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 07:14:26 PM
We have a healer now, and her name is IUNE!

I caught that, too! Is it just healing for her mind-controlled minions, or do we think it works on allied players as well?  ;D

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 07:40:50 PM
Both, I have played with her for a bit. She can heal players and her minions, but she can only take over non-elite/players; also, can only have one minion at a time, if she gets a new minion the previous one dies. I have not played with her as an antagonist yet, but she seems to have some interesting tech. I'm going to do more testing with her latter.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 08:58:37 PM
Awesome! May be worth a video if you find her playstyle deep enough to warrant another tutorial vid. I'll try to help with testing if we cross paths later!