Author Topic: skins  (Read 6832 times)

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
skins
on: December 07, 2017, 08:14:50 PM
I love the skins of the game, but certain skins for certain characters cost too much, 6000 for a loaht skin is basically 60 dollars worth mercury point, 6000 is too much, 3000 is more reasonable, his skin is ok but it  is not op, pls just think about it, in marketing strategy lowering the price will allow people to start buying more

MasterkillerWSW

• View Profile
Re: skins
Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 05:42:37 PM
Yeah, the prices are ridiculous and a shame. A skin should never cost more than 5$ in my opinion, and even that is not cheap imo.

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 11:39:39 AM
Skins should cost 1€ or less. You only need 1 million players and do plenty of money with them.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 04:52:07 AM
I also agree with lowering the prices on the skins. I wouldnt mind investing in several of them, but when a skin costs as much as all four campaigns combined...... :-\

k9unit1987

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 04:06:22 AM
I love the skins of the game, but certain skins for certain characters cost too much, 6000 for a loaht skin is basically 60 dollars worth mercury point, 6000 is too much, 3000 is more reasonable, his skin is ok but it  is not op, pls just think about it, in marketing strategy lowering the price will allow people to start buying more

Whoa, whoa, whoa 60 dollars for a skin? Funniest shit I ever heard! Are you guys sure EA isn't behind this game? Todays gamers are so stupid you guys are getting robbed blind.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 04:53:14 AM

Whoa, whoa, whoa 60 dollars for a skin? Funniest shit I ever heard! Are you guys sure EA isn't behind this game? Todays gamers are so stupid you guys are getting robbed blind.
I'm pretty sure no one is buying those skins so you can stop with "people know a days" garbage.

k9unit1987

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 05:31:36 AM

I'm pretty sure no one is buying those skins so you can stop with "people know a days" garbage.

So this game released all over the world? And you don't think anyone bought these skins this person is talking about? I bet any amount of money plenty of people have bought them. And they will continue to do so. It's their money do whatever, but 60 bucks if that's true is ridiculous. You're just naïve.  I know enough to know you can farm the weapons but not the skins. And I bet soon there will be an update to purchase weapons you can't obtain quickly. And did you help develop the game? Why you so mad? I'm just commenting on feedback and here you come to the rescue on behalf of the developers. Let them do their own talking if they care so much.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 05:33:35 AM by k9unit1987 »

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 06:34:14 AM

So this game released all over the world? And you don't think anyone bought these skins this person is talking about? I bet any amount of money plenty of people have bought them. And they will continue to do so. It's their money do whatever, but 60 bucks if that's true is ridiculous. You're just naïve.  I know enough to know you can farm the weapons but not the skins. And I bet soon there will be an update to purchase weapons you can't obtain quickly. And did you help develop the game? Why you so mad? I'm just commenting on feedback and here you come to the rescue on behalf of the developers. Let them do their own talking if they care so much.
I'll admit saying NO one is buying them was naïve, but if you read the forum plenty of people are pissed over the prices. Including me.
I didn't defend the developers, I was defending gamers. Calling people stupid as if you KNOW everyone is buying these skins makes you naïve. That's what I was mad about.

Treycol1

• HiYa raiders
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 07:27:54 PM
they are high but I buy mines in chunks not all together,  I purchase mercury points one week and the next week I purchase more ya feels me

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 08:04:36 PM
they are high but I buy mines in chunks not all together,  I purchase mercury points one week and the next week I purchase more ya feels me
I considered that once but I'm already committed to many monthly and weekly payments so i didn't go for it. Plus, still paying so very much for a skin, even in chunks, doesn't change the fact skins shouldn't cost so much.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 20, 2017, 12:27:20 AM
I guess to each their own but at the end of the day if I look back a month or two from now and realized I dropped 150 dollars on 3 hours of content and a bunch of purely cosmetic skins for a game I would probably feel a bit ripped off.
  If the skins are selling, and I have already seen atleast one sucker sporting that grendel loaht skin, then Mercurysteam doesnt have any real incentive to lower the ridiculous prices. They can run the numbers all they want, the skins cost too much. They know it and they know we know it. Hopefully something will be done about it.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 10:41:05 PM
It shouldn't be 3 hours of content... if you're only getting 3 hours than absolutely do not buy anything... because you're getting zero replay value. Replay is a huge perk of the game as I've seen plenty of dynamic even replaying the same mission dozens of times. Of course, if you play with a superb team and they can rail the mission you can miss out on just how much harder you have to work for those wins without those top rank players greasing you through that pinhole!