Author Topic: End game gold rewards, and character pricing suggestions  (Read 1804 times)

Kuygen

• View Profile
So this is just a few suggestions i have in mind that would make the economy of this work out decently.
1. End game rewards of gold... So the problem here is that the reward is split to players who choose the gold rewards, thats not the problem, what is the problem is that when you have a reward of 5000, and four players choose gold(doesn't always happen but sometimes) it will obviously be 1250 for the four that take gold.
1.a My suggestion is to Increase the reward of gold, or to make the amount be static. The reason for this will be listed next.
2.The character pricing.... So its been said multiple times i believe but 360000 for Ginebra is too much. Same for 60$usd. In my opinion making raiders be roughly 50000 to 75000 each would be more fair with the mercury credits pricing being around 10$usd.

Now the reason why i suggest the prices for gold, is even at 360000 divided by 5000(say this is the amount of gold you get every time from a mission) That's 72 games you would have to play maximum the get a character. Now we know that everyone wanting the 360000 character will go for the gold. So again Hypothetically 360000 divided by 1250. That's 288 missions needed to be completed to unlock this one character MAX. Some people may feel this is too much, which is why i suggest finding a nice balance of low enough missions completed to aquire the gold needed to just high enough to make people kinda itch to buy the character with real money. From a business stand point 72 games seems fair but between my friends and i we feel like 50 to 60 games works well as well.

Hopefully what i've left here will be taken into consideration as i do want to see this game work out.
EDIT: These thoughts are just suggestions as a direction to take for keeping players wanting to play and possible buyers wanting to buy.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 04:36:22 AM by Kuygen »

Moragg

• View Profile
Re: End game gold rewards, and character pricing suggestions
Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 06:07:41 AM
Hi Kuygen,
I totally agree with the prices you are suggesting for the raiders. Those are far more reasonable than the ones currently in the game at least!
Trying new raiders and learning their play styles is one element that makes this game really interesting in my opinion, so making it possible to unlock new raiders more easily would help in that matter.