Author Topic: Wardog Fury and Founders pack owners - Xbox One and Windows 10 momentary delay  (Read 5867 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Hi Raiders,

We have been informed that, for reasons beyond MercurySteam's control, in some territories the Wardog Fury campaign is currently not appearing on the Xbox One and Windows 10 for some Founders Pack owners. We have been assured it is being corrected and will be available as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconveniences.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Can Confirm Wardog Fury Campaign is now working on XBox as of last night. Having a blast thus far!

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Steam version still not working for me... any news?

kingjamson

• View Profile
this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot!   Zonnepaneel installateur Aartselaar

kingjamson

• View Profile
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.   Zonnepanelen plaatsen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Good to become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Leuven

kingjamson

• View Profile
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.   Zonnepaneel installateur Arendonk

kingjamson

• View Profile
I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Antwerpen

kingjamson

• View Profile
This is a wonderful article, Given so much info in it, These type of articles keeps the users interest in the website, and keep on sharing more ... good luck.   Zonnepaneel installateur Baarle-Hertog

kingjamson

• View Profile
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Limburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Excellent effort to make this blog more wonderful and attractive.   Zonnepaneel installateur Balen

kingjamson

• View Profile
The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Hasselt

kingjamson

• View Profile
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written.   Zonnepaneel installateur Beerse

kingjamson

• View Profile
I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site.   Zonnepanelen installateurs Herentals