Author Topic: Wardog Fury Development Update  (Read 11547 times)

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Wardog Fury Development Update
on: November 24, 2017, 09:46:13 PM
Big things are coming to Raiders of the Broken Planet with the arrival of Wardog Fury, but those are not the only changes. The game’s economy and reward system will experience a complete overhaul. We explain it on a new chapter of #InsideRiders, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJXJvnSNvfM

BloodNekoKiux

• View Profile
Re: Wardog Fury Development Update
Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 05:41:28 AM
I’m personally very excited for these changes, I have seen most of these changes from the forms (and one that I suggested as well) by the community. It is so wonderful to be a part of this community, it does not feel like the normal developer and consumer relationship; but, all of us building this wonderful and beautiful game to together. So, thank you MercurySteam for all your hard work, and thank you to the other Raiders and Antagonist out there, for making this the awesome community that it is. ;D

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 04:03:54 PM
Agreed! It’s great to have such dialogue and dynamics here. Hoping for a long life for this game!

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 03, 2023, 09:56:02 AM
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.   Dakisolatie

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 03, 2023, 10:00:47 AM
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   Zwembad aanleggen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 03, 2023, 10:02:16 AM
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...   Premies zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 03, 2023, 10:03:16 AM
Very nice article, I enjoyed reading your post, very nice share, I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks!.   Zwembad aanleggen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 03, 2023, 10:06:20 AM
Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly.   Zonnepanelen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 03, 2023, 10:10:09 AM
Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.   Dak isoleren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 03, 2023, 10:11:08 AM
You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog.   Airco plaatsing

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 03, 2023, 10:12:53 AM
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!   Zonnepanelen kopen

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: September 03, 2023, 10:15:00 AM
You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!   Isolatie dak

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: September 03, 2023, 10:15:59 AM
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Zonnepanelen installatie Aarschot

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: September 03, 2023, 10:17:38 AM
I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.   Zonnepanelen premies

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: September 03, 2023, 10:20:31 AM
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.   Zonnepanelen installateur