Author Topic: No "Chat" Function and .....Reward System  (Read 2600 times)

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
No "Chat" Function and .....Reward System
on: August 31, 2018, 02:16:39 AM
So I've been playing a ton, almost Tier 3, so far really really enjoying the game...but I gotta ask, how does this game not have a chat system? It's a multiplayer focused game that is trying to build a community. It's really really annoying not being able to help out newer players or even plan out a strategy with my team. I honestly see this as a huge gaming sin and it frustrates me to no end.

The reward system I have a problem with as well.  Though I like it for the most part, I feel its a little unfair when you lose a round. Most of my matches are mentors, that you can't help (because of the lack of a chat system), and about 90% of the time that match is a lose. There goes 12 hours of my time...I honestly wish you guys took the shady route and charged $$$ to reset those timers, because this system you have going on is just making a great game frustrating and a total turn off...Which sucks because it's been a long time since I've had this much fun in a game.

So I plan on continuing to play and support the game, because its honestly touched me somewhere deep and I hope this games population and content expands....but please do something about your games systems...

-MGH

Big Chocolate

• View Profile
Re: No "Chat" Function and .....Reward System
Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 04:49:53 PM
If I could add something, rewards should be unlocked through gameplay, not through a time limit. I wanna play now while I can, not later when I'm having to work, care for my family, etc... This is not an Asian MMO

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Re: No "Chat" Function and .....Reward System
Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 10:18:21 PM
stuff

Me along with others have been screaming about chat since launch. idk what their problem is. It could be licensing issues with Sony and Xbox. Sony doesn't like cross-chat.