Author Topic: Odd behaviour from wounded Elites  (Read 2301 times)

Nemo

• View Profile
Odd behaviour from wounded Elites
on: September 22, 2018, 12:32:18 AM

Wounded 5th Council Snipers seem to fire their pistols at a very fast rate. I never noticed them firing that fast during the Hades update.

On the other hand, wounded Hades and Wardog Brutes don't seem to fire their shotguns at all, as of now. Wounded 5th Council Brutes do, although I wish their fire rate was a lot slower, as it's almost impossible to approach them if you're on your own, due to the constant knockback.

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: Odd behaviour from wounded Elites
Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 11:57:00 PM
They fight for their life. WTF :)
Whot about wardog elite with a gun? They Just oneshot Locals who just on a straight line run to ...this is not a problem for u ? : D
Council have resists,other have mobility...try to play with skill,no? Bad idea ? :)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 10:38:05 AM
I've always noticed the 5th Snipers are way more dangerous with their pistols, they do a TON of damage per shot. They do much more damage than wardog/hades. I suppose it's their balance, as they get dropped in 1 punch. Hades have a lot of health so it makes sense for their sidearm to be less deadly. Wardogs have constant regen but still low max health.

For brutes, Wardog and hades can fuck you up in a second. They just take a few seconds to start using their shotguns after getting wounded. If you shoot them down from far enough and approach, they will blow you away. But yeah the 5th brutes are annoying and almost impossible to advance upon, due to the massive knock back they bring. It's like trying to fight a tolchok when they get wounded! I've even seen them shoot me point blank in the middle of CQC, they have rolled away from a punch and just immediately shoot me as I was trying to follow up.

Nemo

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 06:08:36 AM
Well, it seems like the wounded Hades and Wardog Brutes are firing their shotguns now, as of the new patch.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the new players go for a Grapple instead of a Strike, before eating a face full of buckshot and getting downed.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 06:55:09 AM
Playing Upside Down tonight and shooting snipers, I see what you mean. They have such massive DPS from those pistols that it's impossible to get to them after wounding them.

Also still impossible to advance on wounded council brutes due to their rapid fire pushback shotgun