Author Topic: Tier 1 - 8H Reward Cycle could be more beneficial  (Read 1870 times)

xXGigglesXx

• View Profile
Tier 1 - 8H Reward Cycle could be more beneficial
on: September 17, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
So you've done it. You have worked hard and made it to Tier 1! What do you get for your efforts? An 8 hour reward cycle! Awesome, sounds great! Then, you realize 1 of the 3 reward cycles that you get per day is being wasted because you have to sleep/work/have a life. So really, it's just like Tier 2 (2 cycles per day), but with stricter deadlines. At this point in the game, most high level players have very specific rewards that they are after and when it doesn't come up cycle after cycle, it gets very tedious.

Here are my suggestions:

A)  Rather than a faster reward refresh, I would much rather see more levels giving rewards per cycle. That way you are more likely to see a reward that you are after.

-OR-

B) Allow us to pay (gold or mercury points) to add rewards to random levels on the current cycle. That way we still have to play to earn the rewards but don't get burned by missing a reward cycle because of life happening.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Tier 1 - 8H Reward Cycle could be more beneficial
Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 10:37:52 AM
I have outlined many solutions here, as well as many problems with the current system:
https://www.spacelordsthegame.com/community/index.php?topic=2267.0

Pilriel

• View Profile
Re: Tier 1 - 8H Reward Cycle could be more beneficial
Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 10:12:40 PM
I want to suggest...

once in 24 hours 1 Rare BP and 1 Basic BP (the reward is not lost when the next rotation (half/third-period) )

once in 8 or 12 hours 1 Basic BP, 3 Gold reward, 2 fraction points reward