Author Topic: One thing about Kuzmann  (Read 2103 times)

Vladpw123

• View Profile
One thing about Kuzmann
on: October 10, 2017, 08:55:57 PM
Copy from steam forums.
It may be strange but. I dont like how he looks. I mean he look super cool when he is in his "Skullface" Form. Can we do something so he always stay in this form. I mean he can retur to his "boring face" form when injured.
BTW Really cool charcter really fun to play.

AllMostOliver

• View Profile
Re: One thing about Kuzmann
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 05:24:06 AM
Copy from steam forums.
It may be strange but. I dont like how he looks. I mean he look super cool when he is in his "Skullface" Form. Can we do something so he always stay in this form. I mean he can retur to his "boring face" form when injured.
I do understand you wanna look like the Skull version Rather then Human Kuzmann, But the Face part is what's connecting Him to his Backstory/Human side, Without the normal face, he wouldn't be such human anymore :) Side note: what do you think of the Zombie Kuzmann then? Would he be more suitable for your taste?

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Re: One thing about Kuzmann
Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 01:40:00 PM
Copy from steam forums.
I do understand you wanna look like the Skull version Rather then Human Kuzmann, But the Face part is what's connecting Him to his Backstory/Human side, Without the normal face, he wouldn't be such human anymore :) Side note: what do you think of the Zombie Kuzmann then? Would he be more suitable for your taste?
If you mean alternate skin? No not really. I mean Yeah i understand this. But he stay in his skull face just for a brief ammount of time.
well i have a 2 ideas for compromise, 1st He will stay in skull face when he have Aleph superbuster.
2nd Ability. So now he stay in his skull face only when he chrage his skill, maybe he will stay in skull form as long as shockfield from hiss skill is deployed?