Author Topic: Fith Council not feeling like Tanks.  (Read 2805 times)

Velgeder

• View Profile
Fith Council not feeling like Tanks.
on: October 21, 2018, 12:33:05 AM
Is just me or do the Fith Council feel like regular characters. I use Ginebra y Valeria but they don't feel Tanky anymore. My mmr has fallen from upper 40s to upper 30s. I feel like they are as squishy as locals.

Is it just me? Anyone else feel the same?

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Fith Council not feeling like Tanks.
Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 12:48:53 AM
They lowered their bullet resistance by 10% again in an attempt to balance pvp and ofc it affected the pve side of things negatively.

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 12:52:18 AM
5th council don’t feel very tanky that’s true, this was even before the more recent nerf, but after this latest patch something else is at work, I’m fairly convinced there were many unmentioned buffs to the ai in the patch, MMR is again completely out of whack, it seems there was another bump to hp, damage and possibly spawns for mobs starting at lower mmr.

Things have gotten a lot less fun after the latest patch, and it’s not only because of the nerfs to some raiders, whatever tweaks they made to mmr/mobs… well it ain’t pretty…

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 21, 2018, 09:50:35 AM
Well i think they're a bit tanky. Full charge with a aura mortis to the body doesn't down them . But if I shot anyone else it would down them

Velgeder

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
This isn't fun anymore Liebling.... No seriously the difficulty and mmr are out of whack.  Its possible that the increased enemy count factors into this as well. I'm. Wounded rather quickly... Mmr is low too.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 03:27:14 PM
… Things have gotten a lot less fun after the latest patch, and it’s not only because of the nerfs to some raiders, whatever tweaks they made to mmr/mobs… well it ain’t pretty…

Yes, I have just experienced this, my MMR has fallen pretty quickly from mid 40 to mid 30. For example in "A weapon from the past" and "A low blow", we were overrun by opponents. I mean come on, you kill one enemy, oh there already two new ones. It's like chopping of one of hydras heads, wtf!?

What is going on here? MSE, you know that RDR2 is coming out this week, so you should not scare away any more people, right?

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 07:33:16 PM
I've noticed a change as well and it's not making the game more fun to play. We played Destroyer of Worlds and made it to the final boss phase only to have the AI spawn a ridiculous number of elites. When we eventually lost, my reward was a successful blueprint! Oh wait, it was a duplicate so nothing for me. Yeah, I'm taking a break from Spacelords probably until after I get bored of Fallout 76. Best of luck MSE.