Author Topic: East Coast, XBOX, LFG  (Read 3542 times)

ASTR0NAUTUMN

• View Profile
East Coast, XBOX, LFG
on: December 02, 2017, 02:50:17 PM
Hi Folks,
I'm really enjoying the game, but it takes awhile for me to find any group. Would like to make some friends and have a good group. If anyone would like to play, send me a message and add me on XBOX.

Gamertag is: ASTRONAUTUMN
the 0 is a zero

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: East Coast, XBOX, LFG
Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 09:05:09 PM
I can add and introduce you through play to maybe... half a dozen different regulars. Keep in mind, the community is fairly small and you will get players from out of the country frequently. The groups I play with are mostly in other parts of the world. I don't think it's bad but I thought it was fairly to warn you as pings will definitely vary!

4nalManiac

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 06:47:46 AM
I'll make another post regarding this but now that the point has risen. Even if the community is small it's pretty hardcore that's what I like about it.

I get several invites to play through the day and the playership is really great, no trolling, insulting most of the time is "thank you for playing with us/inviting us!" it really feels like a club.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 11:27:09 AM
Hi ASTR0NAUTUMN,

Maybe you can try joining our unofficial Discord channel! You can find other players there to play quicker: https://discord.gg/Vy9JmV

Hope it helps!