Author Topic: Character selection BUG  (Read 2420 times)

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Character selection BUG
on: October 09, 2018, 09:14:19 PM
If another player chooses the same character (e.g. Alicia) as I chose, but he was quicker in the selection, then my selection cursor also remains logged in to Alicia and I am stuck, so I can not select another character anymore and the game randomly assigns a character to me when the timer has expired and the mission starts, this happened a few times in the last couple of days - this is very annoying! (PS4)

xXGigglesXx

• View Profile
Re: Character selection BUG
Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
I just ran into this issue. To reiterate what B3O said, selecting the same character at the same time as someone else causes a bug where you are not assigned a character and you are locked out of choosing a character. You have to just play as whatever random character the system chooses for you.

I ran into this on PS4 - update 11.0

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 11:49:05 AM
This happened to me too, I'm on PC.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 06:53:50 PM
For those unaware, this has been reported multiple times, and devs have responded they are looking into how to fix it without causing other issues.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 02:58:16 PM
Yesterday it happened again in the "The Beast's Lair", and the game selects Ayana for me, what a great help with this mission  :(.

But what's really annoying, it was my only blueprint mission. I don't normally exit missions, but this time I had to, I'm sorry for the other guys.  :(