Author Topic: LOST 70% GOLD NO REASON  (Read 2244 times)

Blake565

• View Profile
LOST 70% GOLD NO REASON
on: October 23, 2018, 10:10:48 PM
I lost 45k gold for no reason. No in game purchases, no new guns, didn’t recruit anyone new. I had 75k and then I played a game and I have like 20k now.  I was about to legit give you guys 12 bucks; I never buy stuff that I play for free but this game is legit dope and I really wanted rare guns for both Hans and Dr. electric dude. I was playing like 6 games, as the host to the parties, a day and trying to get my boys on board to play too. Please resolve this issue or I’m just not gonna continue playing. Thank you

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Re: LOST 70% GOLD NO REASON
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 10:16:50 PM
You didn't buy lives while Out of aleph, didn't you? I mean, its 40k and there is little information about that feature.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 10:18:33 PM
Damn sounds like you accidentally purchased revives for your team on the last mission you played... It costs 40k and it's an easy mistake to make.

Blake565

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 12:09:12 AM
Holy balls is that what that was??? That’s so dumb I had no idea I had the option to even do that whatsoever. Really a bummer I don’t think I can bring myself to play for those 40k back...

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 02:20:00 AM
when you are dead on a survive, a prompt shows up in the middle of the screen. You have to press and hold the button for a few seconds to buy lives. I wouldn't say it's an easy mistake to make, but you wouldn't be the first.