Author Topic: PERSONAL feedback  (Read 1376 times)

tooeasy

• View Profile
PERSONAL feedback
on: July 31, 2018, 02:33:10 PM
I state that I find, personally, the game enjoyable only by raiders side and that the goal that I pursue is to have a mmr always higher (still at ~68 at the moment). having said that, I wanted to leave this feedback to say that, due to the fact that most of the time I find myself in front of an antag, and that sometimes I have a team with very low level players (once I was in a team with 3 level 2 , fortunately without antag), I begin to feel small anxiety attacks every time the game finds a lobby. I leave this feedback to inform that anxiety (the one you can have when you play online tekken for example) is among the emotions that a player can feel before a game (maybe I'm not the only one). personally, I feel that my gaming experience loses a lot in terms of enjoyment and that i could enjoy more the game if i don't feel this anxiety (so without the antags). I would like to add that, in my opinion, currently, there is no reason to increase the mmr neither from the point of view of the rewards nor because of the fact that a higher mmr benefits the antag. Last thought is to evidence that the objective in pvp (lower mmr) is in the opposite direction of the pve objective (higher mmr).

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: PERSONAL feedback
Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 04:13:17 PM
Yeah. MMR is a trap. It is super booked, especially when they just give antagonist wins away.