Author Topic: Option to disable crossplay  (Read 1962 times)

Optic Cr3at0r

• View Profile
Option to disable crossplay
on: April 19, 2019, 10:49:51 PM
Getting really tired of being one shot by tier 1 harec players while I'm on tier 4 on console. That's not even close to being a fair match. Crossplay isn't a bad feature but it shouldn't be in pvp shooters or at the very give us the choice to disable it. I highly doubt they'll add this feature, but here's hoping that they at least read and respond to this post.

I really want to enjoy this game but it's just getting more frustrating. Pair that with not being able to do anything in a match because you're getting one shot off spawn makes this game not fun very fast.

Thanks for reading this post and let me know your thoughts as well.

Satoro

• View Profile
Re: Option to disable crossplay
Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 11:08:44 AM
Considering the size of community disabling crossplay would kill the game. What i would like to see is big flashy "XXX wants to abandon mission" covering half the screen. So that i could actually leave a match like that instead of abandoning or just getting destroyed and wasting my time.
Or even better a way to opt out of the pvp aspect all together. If i had to chose pvp toggle or getting 1 shot by a guy 100+ levels above me and wasting 4h to get 1 blueprint (happened to me yesterday) i vote toggle. Will it suck for antagonists? probably yes, but now it sucks for us 99% of the encounters so there should be some balance to who suffers.

Engelsgaard

• View Profile
Re: Option to disable crossplay
Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 08:59:19 PM
I think fortnite had a problem like that, but it got worse since some console players had a mouse and keyboard.
I think it's fine the way it is, Shae is specifically meant as a good sniper & console choice.
But it's probably tougher to play Iune or Harec on console. Still I've met console players with a darn good aim.