Author Topic: Can't click anything  (Read 8064 times)

Neeiser

• View Profile
Can't click anything
on: August 23, 2018, 06:46:20 PM
Can't click anything (PC)
I'm stucked in the Main menu. I can't click anything, not even ESC work.
The only thing i can do is watching a guy clear his chest permanently :O

UPDATE: I tried to connect my Xbox One controller to check but even with the controller doesn't work. Need help

Dusk

• View Profile
Re: Can't click anything
Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 01:57:14 AM
Same thing with me, i was on a mission then the reward screen (the one with the chest) didnt appear and i'm stuck on the main menu

Djared

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 03:24:59 PM
Hello! Same problem here!(PC)  We need help :c

ashmerc

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 08:00:03 AM
Your save data delete fix does nothing

4snoow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
I'm having the same problem too. It happened to me now when I completed a mission

TheShark1202

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 07:35:35 PM
Also can not click literally anything everytime I load up the game. (PS4). I also can't access config files or anything like that since I'm on PS4 so what am I supposed to do?

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 08:26:08 PM
Also can not click literally anything everytime I load up the game. (PS4). I also can't access config files or anything like that since I'm on PS4 so what am I supposed to do?

On PS4:
1. Go to Settings. 2. Select “Application Saved Data Management”. 3. Choose “Saved Data in System Storage”. 4. Select “Delete”. 5. Select the saved data for Spacelords and follow the on-screen prompts.

Darkdreams_801

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: August 28, 2018, 01:50:28 AM
Alright so for those of us Playing the PC version. Be it steam or whatever. The only way i found to fix this issue is to Uninstall then reinstall

TheShark1202

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: August 28, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

On PS4:
1. Go to Settings. 2. Select “Application Saved Data Management”. 3. Choose “Saved Data in System Storage”. 4. Select “Delete”. 5. Select the saved data for Spacelords and follow the on-screen prompts.
I've done that many times, and so far the only thing that's made the game work one time is uninstalling then reinstalling. I've reinstalled it 5 times and only gotten to play once. Everytime I do the save data fix it just glitches out again the second I launch to the main menu

Guavo765

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: August 28, 2018, 03:37:26 PM

On PS4:

It doesn’t work for ps4, I’m having a similar issue but I was playing a mission and left mid-way, I know I wasn’t suppose to, so then I had to wait to connect to the server as my penalty and when I did connect, the main menu was locked and I couldn’t click anything. I restarted my app multiple times and deleted my application data for the game and it’s still locked or Transparent. At this point, the game is pretty much broken for me and I can’t play at all.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: August 28, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
I posted a fix to another connection problem, and it involved me just sitting on a screen for a few minutes. Since I have not had this exact issue I am unable to troubleshoot, but try leaving the menu open for several minutes, restarting app, if there are any loading screens that fail, try sitting on those for a few minutes.

Sending an email to MSE will get a response from them during business hours. I resolved my own issue after I sent them an email but they still responded. Hope you guys are able to get things working, if not, wait for an announcement for bug fixes, or next patch.

zanzara

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: August 28, 2018, 09:06:04 PM
go to
Documents
and delet
MercurySteam folder
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 09:07:56 PM by zanzara »

Dusk

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: August 28, 2018, 09:22:24 PM
I tried:

- Deleting the MercurySteam folder on Documents = Didnt work

- Reinstalling the game = Didnt work

- Waiting with the game open for 10 hours (while i was sleeping) = Didnt work

I think the only possible way is waiting for them to fix it :/ it's sad cause i'm 3 days without playing and i really enjoyed the game, but there is no fix for this...
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 09:24:00 PM by Dusk »

Dusk

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: August 29, 2018, 07:14:28 PM
Fixed that by deleting the saves and changing the game language on Steam... lol

Dusk

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: August 29, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
Oh today they patched the bug, nice :D