Author Topic: Random thoughts  (Read 1325 times)

Yoomazir

• View Profile
Random thoughts
on: September 23, 2017, 03:27:15 PM
PS4 thoughts

The GOOD
- Cool universe you created there, very Borderlands, very Lobo
- Good characters design, digging the heroes
- Cool cutscenes
- Game runs smoothly
- Enjoying the music

The BAD
- Difficulty is ridiculously hard, not in the dark Souls sense, in the unfair sense...
- Heroes gimmicky power are sometimes useful, most of the time useless. Grade of usefulness varies depending the hero
- Shooting feels lackluster
- Melee rock-paper-scissor is fine but seems glitchy at the moment
- Some weird messaqge at the end of each mission telling m PSN network isn't working or something like that, happens only with this game

The UGLY
- I already paid for the founders pack, and I was willing to purchase coins for some skins, BUT DID YOU SEE THOSE SKIN PRICES? And the amount of coins you get from those packs?  *middlefinger*
- Unlocking stuff like characters, cards, weapons, etc... the grind seems too much for what the game is, I strongly doubt most of the players will keep enough interest to ever do it. Dear devs, you really have to rethink the whole thing
- Antagonists, can we have a option to disable them from appearing permanently in multi

Final THOUGHTS
Chop Chop, MercurySteam, you got a nice little game there with a lot of potential, but the flaws are big enough that I could foresee players dropping it HARD.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 03:29:31 PM by Yoomazir »