Author Topic: Queue Wait Time Nightmare  (Read 4103 times)

Narcisse

• View Profile
Queue Wait Time Nightmare
on: September 16, 2017, 07:31:59 PM
Just a show of hands of how many people just CANNOT find a match. Ive been waiting for nearly an hour to get into another match on either Antag or Season..

Exroath

• View Profile
Re: Queue Wait Time Nightmare
Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 08:12:03 PM
I am in the same boat.. left this running for 2 hours .. nothing .. Is something broken?

Narcisse

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 08:16:21 PM
Not sure really, no response from Devs or anything on Twitter. Not a great way to start an Open Beta....

tribas

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 08:16:26 PM
Yeah even Solo queues are broken but i don't think the developers check their forums or game very often lol(and if they do they should probably try to tell us they are working on it) , i think it's save to call it a day.

Exroath

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 08:48:04 PM
They often say they have little staff at the weekend.. but they really need a staff presence at this time.. most people are playing on a weekend.. looks really bad that there's not even a mod to chip in or pass on a message.

Victorray

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 08:56:03 PM
I've been getting into season matches pretty easily, not super quick, but also not that bad. Antagonist matches are a different story, they have been taking quite awhile.

Narcisse

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 09:17:29 PM
Just a serious damn buzzkill as Ive waited to play this for months, signed up since it was announced and never got a closed beta invite to just be tossed into this nonsense.

tribas

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 16, 2017, 10:40:00 PM
They often say they have little staff at the weekend.. but they really need a staff presence at this time.. most people are playing on a weekend.. looks really bad that there's not even a mod to chip in or pass on a message.
The beta is only playable weekends

Ebisu_rkz

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 12:05:45 AM
Today was pretty bad, I had times where I had to wait long queues as the others said. Right now it seems to work much better, but no squad queues yet.

I agree with the lack of activity by the staff. Even a we are looking into it would be nice.

JeedyJay

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 02:37:31 AM
Oddly enough, although I've been having twenty-minute or longer wait times throughout the closed beta, I've been having no trouble finding games, today. I deleted and reinstalled the game last night in preparation, thinking that might help. Maybe it did?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 05:18:36 AM by JeedyJay »

Narcisse

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 03:10:23 AM
No idea but its worth a shot.