Author Topic: Hanging by a thread super enemies  (Read 1751 times)

Victorray

• View Profile
Hanging by a thread super enemies
on: September 16, 2017, 07:10:09 PM
I'm talking about the enemies that give you alef in the final stage of hanging by a thread. I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like they are a bit tankier. Punching them to death is no longer super effective and guns only do a bit of damage. I actually really love this, because before when you saw them it was pretty easy to handle them. This will make it a bit easier for the antagonist. I never saw antagonists win on that map, but I'm hoping this changes that. Now there needs to be a bit of strategy and coordination when dispatching them. Which leads me to my next point, some kind of coms would be really nice because there are times when "follow me" spam is just too vague. For example it would be nice to ask people how they'd like to handle various objectives. Anyways really hyped for launch, definitely buying.

JeedyJay

• View Profile
Re: Hanging by a thread super enemies
Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 02:43:31 AM
They were extremely vulnerable to being gunned down to a wounded state and then finished off with melee in the earlier versions of the beta, so maybe this was an attempt to make them less glass-cannon-ish? I've noticed that enemy health seems to vary, depending on whether you're playing solo, in a team, or in a team against an Antagonist. Maybe we're expected to focus-fire them, now.