Author Topic: Melee  (Read 2298 times)

Jenetikz

• View Profile
Melee
on: October 19, 2018, 12:09:55 AM
Is it just me?or have anyone experience when striking people you tend not to always hit the right person or When your in the middle of a combo and you know your about to use your finisher but your character for some reason goes and hits another person who has happens to be running by, leaving the guy you just beat up to be able to recover.

For some reason, it seems the melee been a little off.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Melee
Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 12:17:33 AM
This brings a tear to my eye. I believe this was the first complaint I brought up on these forums when I was a brand new Baby Harec. I know your pain. All I can say is stay out of crowds. The targeting tends to choose a different target than what you want, don't give it any other options  and aim like you are driving a diesel. And if there IS a crowd, with elites or enemy player added, target from the outside only, NEVER from the inside.

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 01:09:12 AM
Thats happened to me twice recently  for the first time (been playing since late August and im level 111 now)

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 07:42:27 AM
Sheas base gun has a similar problem, wich is weird considering i haven't run into that problem with a'si dagan, i'd get a near full charged shot the 2 or 3 enemies not even close to the reticule run through and the targeting jumps between the three... It sucked

Jenetikz

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
This brings a tear to my eye. I believe this was the first complaint I brought up on these forums when I was a brand new Baby Harec. I know your pain. All I can say is stay out of crowds. The targeting tends to choose a different target than what you want, don't give it any other options  and aim like you are driving a diesel. And if there IS a crowd, with elites or enemy player added, target from the outside only, NEVER from the inside.

Gotcha, for some reason it got more noticeable as I got higher. If they tighten that up a bit it would be perfect. I've gotten used to it but it man those 1 or 2 miss hits turns into a gun down lol