Author Topic: MMR  (Read 1414 times)

Wuzaor

• View Profile
MMR
on: October 20, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
Before the third campaign, MMR system worked more or less normally, but after adding the forge everything went somewhere wrong. And above 50 mmr is better not to meddle. Difficulty now increases in a geometric progression. With forge you can increase damage by 36%, increase individual damage by 65% ​​or greatly increase critical damage. So why this has led to the fact that hp of enemies increase by three or four times? It would be logical if their hp were increased by 50-100% compared with old system. And enemy damage? Forge increased our damage, but not our hp. What led to a situation where mobs send us to our knees with one punch of butt of the rifle, and the second blow send us to the forefathers. Enemy damage shouldn't been change at all. Here's a situation for you: you have a weapon that can kill an antagonist in oneshot, but can't kill an ordinary mob in three. This is imbalance. Damage will be nerf = mobs laugh at you. Many people have problems at 35%. Then why not change the system so that 35% will be 70? I want all percentages from 0-100 to be playable.
And even before, matches against antagonist were having bonus reward. Why not return it? For example, 500 bonus points to gold and faction points for fighting vs antagonist would be good. And. There is a situation if antagonist mmr is below group mmr by 10 percent, then it seems like mobs came from (group mmr + 10%) mmr without antagonist. And vice versa. It's better to make enemies based on raiders mmr (make them a little easier), rather than antagonist. Antagonist mmr shouldn't be counted at all.
I made my suggestions. But to take them into consideration or not is up to devs. Sorry for my english.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 12:34:16 PM by Wuzaor »