Author Topic: Doldren and HIVE Weapons  (Read 7247 times)

rhammer

• View Profile
Doldren and HIVE Weapons
on: June 13, 2018, 07:32:17 AM
Developers failed to explain weapon stats and special features in-game and wasting gold building something u won't probably use is kinda stupid.

So, anyone with a knowledge about all Doldren and HIVE guns cares to share this info? What's the best, what's the worst, dmg, special attacks, etc etc etc.

Much appreciated.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Re: Doldren and HIVE Weapons
Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 07:57:51 AM
Dont shoot guns with doldren, build him up to punch people instead. If you go to each Raiders loadout screen it describes the gun's details there.

rhammer

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 08:10:29 AM
Dont shoot guns with doldren, build him up to punch people instead. If you go to each Raiders loadout screen it describes the gun's details there.

I saw it and it gives a very vague description. No specifics of how many rounds, projectile type, reload speed etc etc etc. All the data which makes u wanna build it or not. Any game out there provides this stuff. This is the first time I'm struggling to find this info in-game on wiki or YouTube.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 09:25:04 AM
So you already made a thread about HIVE, and I talked about all the weapons a little bit there...
https://www.raidersofthebrokenplanet.com/community/index.php?topic=1624.0

As for Doldren- all guns have massive damage falloff past 10-15 ish meters. Basically you can't shoot across the gap in HBaT without losing damage.
All of his guns have a silencer mechanic, it depletes as you shoot rapidly, refills automatically.
KLT is a hand cannon that can 1-shot headshot most players and many enemies. Upgrades give it more shots, base shots are 3, most people consider it his best.
JK-5 is a machine pistol, shots have a high spread but gets tighter as you hold the fire button.
Bloody Mary is better explained by video. It's a bit better now than it was pre-Hades, as the shot quality also improves the fire rate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk28tqmSRkk

And the weapons do explain their mechanics if you read the descriptions. Maybe not completely clearly, but it's more than nothing, as implied.

rhammer

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 03:03:08 PM
So you already made a thread about HIVE, and I talked about all the weapons a little bit there...
https://www.raidersofthebrokenplanet.com/community/index.php?topic=1624.0

As for Doldren- all guns have massive damage falloff past 10-15 ish meters. Basically you can't shoot across the gap in HBaT without losing damage.
All of his guns have a silencer mechanic, it depletes as you shoot rapidly, refills automatically.
KLT is a hand cannon that can 1-shot headshot most players and many enemies. Upgrades give it more shots, base shots are 3, most people consider it his best.
JK-5 is a machine pistol, shots have a high spread but gets tighter as you hold the fire button.
Bloody Mary is better explained by video. It's a bit better now than it was pre-Hades, as the shot quality also improves the fire rate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk28tqmSRkk

And the weapons do explain their mechanics if you read the descriptions. Maybe not completely clearly, but it's more than nothing, as implied.

OK, that is getting somewhere. But why no one got any numbers? No one made a test ? Base dmg per gun, headshot dmg multiplayer, critical chance ... What da hell ... Also ur bloody my video kinda useful - so it got a dmg meter on the side and dmg gage and it improves the dmg to an enemy as u r doing more consistent dmg. So accuracy rewarded as an extra dmg. Got it.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 07:35:21 PM
Yeah Bloody Mary uses a timed meter and needs accuracy. You want to land a headshot with the meter full to set your next shots to deal the best damage, have best fire rate, lowest recoil, uses less silencer, etc. If you don't have a max quality shot by either missing the headshot or not getting the meter full, it will just be lower quality in all of these categories, so if you miss, just reload and try again. I'm not an accurate gunfighter so it's not my cup of tea, but if you are good at headshots, it'll be good.

Without in-game stat numbers to judge like in Warframe, user reported numbers may not be accurate. There's lots of different locations that shots will do different damage on an enemy (head/neck/shoulder/body/foot etc) plus the Forge system will skew these numbers even further. You could build with 0 stats to find the base, but guns cost a lot of gold to build to purposefully waste a blueprint and gold, and also nobody builds to 0 anyways so it's not all that realistic. Also also, guns get buffed or nerfed sometimes. Bloody Mary for example has been given a damage buff in a recent update and sometimes stats change WITHOUT being included in the patch notes. Like Bloody Mary's fire rate was not affected by shot quality back when I made my video, but now it does shoot fast if you make a good shot. Not sure when that change happened because it's nowhere in any patch notes, they only mentioned a damage buff in a previous patch.

Anyways the community has been doing exactly what you're looking for on the discord, you can check it out if you want. Wiki is a WIP by a few users, I'm not versed in how wikis work so I can't really help there:
Vindicta Anima (Harec) Headshot 148  Body 77 Limbs 37   Zoom up to 300%
Aura Mortis (Harec)   Headshot 184  Body 96 Limbs 22 Zoom up to 400%
Ignis Fugit (Harec) (pending)
Ferox Impetus (Harec)   Headshot 78 Body 26  Limbs 14  Zoom up to 150%
Phax Utt-17 (Shae)    Low 25 Mid 40  High 425
Light Pulse (Shae) (Pending)
Focus KAA7 (Shae) Low 15 Mid 37 High 76
Asi'Dagan (Shae)    Low  Mid 40  High 160
KLT-13 (Doldren)    Limbs 23 Chest 49 Headshot 184
JK-5 (Doldren) (Pending)
Bloody Mary (Doldren) (Pending)
Novera CC1-1212 (Alicia)  Low 17 High 28 Crit x2
Vinc "Eager" 21-1 (Alicia) Low 9    High 49        Crit % in the forge
Smoking Daisy (Alicia)    Low  56 - 57  High 73   Crit  x2
Rock'n'Roll (Alicia) (Pending)
Infected MM-6C (H.I.V.E.) (Pending)
RACEME (H.I.V.E.) (Pending)
WASP (H.I.V.E.) (Pending)
Dolores (Lycus)        Low  13   Mid 40   High 106
Shit Happens (Lycus) Low 11 Mid 41 High 89
Spinning Coin (Lycus)    vertical 13 - 245   horizontal 39 - 70
Pepper Pot (Lycus)   Low 17    Mid 48    High 150
Magnet-Z1 (Ayana) Direct dmg 15    Explosion dmg 75-83
Makilium (Ayana) (Pending)
Legacy (Ayana) (Pending)
MPFA Rimbaud (Hans)  48 - 56
Ansgar "WARM" MM1 (Hans) (Pending)
USU-21 (Hans)  Low 33 Normal 42 High 56  (velocity)
Heaven's Bane K-8 (Hans) (Pending)
O.SMERCH S6 (Konstantin) Limbs 10  Chest 20   Head 27
O.SHSTORM BV (Konstantin)   13-37
HORNET HH3 (Konstantin) Limbs 4 Chest 11 Head 24
O.Tsiklon UV9 (Konstantin) (Pending)
and this
http://raiders-of-the-broken-planet.wikia.com/wiki/Raiders_of_the_Broken_Planet_Wiki
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:38:16 PM by LordDraco3 »

rhammer

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 11:51:16 PM
Yeah Bloody Mary uses a timed meter and needs accuracy. You want to land a headshot with the meter full to set your next shots to deal the best damage, have best fire rate, lowest recoil, uses less silencer, etc. If you don't have a max quality shot by either missing the headshot or not getting the meter full, it will just be lower quality in all of these categories, so if you miss, just reload and try again. I'm not an accurate gunfighter so it's not my cup of tea, but if you are good at headshots, it'll be good.

Without in-game stat numbers to judge like in Warframe, user reported numbers may not be accurate. There's lots of different locations that shots will do different damage on an enemy (head/neck/shoulder/body/foot etc) plus the Forge system will skew these numbers even further. You could build with 0 stats to find the base, but guns cost a lot of gold to build to purposefully waste a blueprint and gold, and also nobody builds to 0 anyways so it's not all that realistic. Also also, guns get buffed or nerfed sometimes. Bloody Mary for example has been given a damage buff in a recent update and sometimes stats change WITHOUT being included in the patch notes. Like Bloody Mary's fire rate was not affected by shot quality back when I made my video, but now it does shoot fast if you make a good shot. Not sure when that change happened because it's nowhere in any patch notes, they only mentioned a damage buff in a previous patch.

Anyways the community has been doing exactly what you're looking for on the discord, you can check it out if you want. Wiki is a WIP by a few users, I'm not versed in how wikis work so I can't really help there:
Vindicta Anima (Harec) Headshot 148  Body 77 Limbs 37   Zoom up to 300%
Aura Mortis (Harec)   Headshot 184  Body 96 Limbs 22 Zoom up to 400%
Ignis Fugit (Harec) (pending)
Ferox Impetus (Harec)   Headshot 78 Body 26  Limbs 14  Zoom up to 150%
Phax Utt-17 (Shae)    Low 25 Mid 40  High 425
Light Pulse (Shae) (Pending)
Focus KAA7 (Shae) Low 15 Mid 37 High 76
Asi'Dagan (Shae)    Low  Mid 40  High 160
KLT-13 (Doldren)    Limbs 23 Chest 49 Headshot 184
JK-5 (Doldren) (Pending)
Bloody Mary (Doldren) (Pending)
Novera CC1-1212 (Alicia)  Low 17 High 28 Crit x2
Vinc "Eager" 21-1 (Alicia) Low 9    High 49        Crit % in the forge
Smoking Daisy (Alicia)    Low  56 - 57  High 73   Crit  x2
Rock'n'Roll (Alicia) (Pending)
Infected MM-6C (H.I.V.E.) (Pending)
RACEME (H.I.V.E.) (Pending)
WASP (H.I.V.E.) (Pending)
Dolores (Lycus)        Low  13   Mid 40   High 106
Shit Happens (Lycus) Low 11 Mid 41 High 89
Spinning Coin (Lycus)    vertical 13 - 245   horizontal 39 - 70
Pepper Pot (Lycus)   Low 17    Mid 48    High 150
Magnet-Z1 (Ayana) Direct dmg 15    Explosion dmg 75-83
Makilium (Ayana) (Pending)
Legacy (Ayana) (Pending)
MPFA Rimbaud (Hans)  48 - 56
Ansgar "WARM" MM1 (Hans) (Pending)
USU-21 (Hans)  Low 33 Normal 42 High 56  (velocity)
Heaven's Bane K-8 (Hans) (Pending)
O.SMERCH S6 (Konstantin) Limbs 10  Chest 20   Head 27
O.SHSTORM BV (Konstantin)   13-37
HORNET HH3 (Konstantin) Limbs 4 Chest 11 Head 24
O.Tsiklon UV9 (Konstantin) (Pending)
and this
http://raiders-of-the-broken-planet.wikia.com/wiki/Raiders_of_the_Broken_Planet_Wiki

Awesome stuff right there. Except Doldren and HIVE weapons are marked as "Pending" lol oh well
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 11:53:27 PM by rhammer »