Author Topic: Ginebra rare gun.  (Read 4131 times)

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Ginebra rare gun.
on: November 01, 2017, 10:51:45 AM
Ginebra rare gun cost 37500. it is supossed to be such expensive? Couze i think that this is a bug.

Drimakus

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra rare gun.
Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 11:28:24 AM
It's the survival of the sickest - only the real Ginebra lovers, like me, will get that gun no matter what :P But her skin surely is expensive though.

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 11:51:35 AM
lol already saw someone with her 5000 skin so I guess they'll keep making all the new stuff really expensive because people keep buying it regardless

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 02:13:36 PM
It's the survival of the sickest - only the real Ginebra lovers, like me, will get that gun no matter what :P But her skin surely is expensive though.
Guy(or) girl. I think that on everything that conected with ginebra, i see you. I find your dedication towards your waifu is pretty inspirational

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 03:23:51 PM
This doesn't bode well for her recruitment cost. If she's anywhere near Mikah's ridiculous cost of 120k, I'm probably going to strike her from my list of recruitments as well. I won't recruit Mikah on principal unless I have nothing else to spend Gold on.

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 04:07:53 PM
This doesn't bode well for her recruitment cost. If she's anywhere near Mikah's ridiculous cost of 120k, I'm probably going to strike her from my list of recruitments as well. I won't recruit Mikah on principal unless I have nothing else to spend Gold on.

Tbh you aren't missing much with Mikah. She is entirely overpriced for what she brings to the table. But most of the female characters have overpriced stuff anyways. None of the males do.

lol already saw someone with her 5000 skin so I guess they'll keep making all the new stuff really expensive because people keep buying it regardless

I've seen someone with the skin on Xbox. This honestly is very discouraging, because I was gonna buy the Prussian Merc skin for Lycus but I feel like if I do, it tells them that I feel like it's okay to overprice skins. And it isn't. :/
Ended up just buying lootboxes for Overwatch.

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 05:24:43 PM

Hah! No luck with legendary event skins ?

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

Hah! No luck with legendary event skins ?

Initially I got the Symmetra skin, the McCree skin, and the Zenyatta skin fair and square but I just wanted some of the other ones too. I ended up getting my money's worth so I can't complain. 😂

Rukio

• Shae is bae
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 07:58:20 PM

Was probably me. I like to support games that are kind of small.
Was it worth the price? Maybe not. Am I helping the community in terms of lower priced skins? Definitely not. But I did it as support because there is no other way at the moment.
it's a damn good looking skin. Just happy to help.