Author Topic: PvP time to kill is too quick  (Read 1573 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
PvP time to kill is too quick
on: September 18, 2018, 06:51:13 AM
Since you guys probably want to keep this whole antagonist bs I'd like to see some adjustments to the damage players deal to each other. It's pretty bad to be honest many characters are just broken and can down you with 1 shot from full HP and this is without any cards in mind. Just from the top of my head ginebra if she pushes you with her shot into an object its gg, schinider with his laser turret explosion, valeria with her quantum explosions, ayana with her mines/tension cord and many others. I personally wouldn't want to see any of these weapons/characters nerfed in pve but something needs to be done if you want to get rid of some of the pvp cheese going on. Honestly things get pretty ridiculous once you add cards into the mix.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 07:14:00 AM by Tekato »

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: PvP time to kill is too quick
Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 07:01:09 AM
I know this might seem like a salty thread but I'm genuinely concerned and would like to see more examples/feedback from the community.

Deathprize

• View Profile
Re: PvP time to kill is too quick
Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 02:12:10 PM
I agree some weapons kill to fast. But reducing damage too much would make it very difficult for the antagonist to win as bum rushing him becomes a legit option then.

It going to be a very difficult balancing act but I think it is needed. Especially as some characters are better than other in PvP but not PvE. Raiders choose PvE orientated characters if an antagonist shows up it's difficult. Choose all PvP characters antagonist doesn't show up, it's difficult. This needs evening out more I think, the more it is the less frustrating everything will be overall.