Author Topic: New bp system  (Read 20162 times)

Social_Sin

• View Profile
Re: New bp system
Reply #30 on: August 26, 2018, 08:15:38 PM
Doing all the hard work in solo and getting 0 gold is shittiest reward system ever.

Yea just recently learned about this too and it's stupid.

Searched for a match and after awhile it said couldn't find any raiders, want to try it solo?

I figured sure, it'll be harder but solo isn't training. Nope fuck you, enjoy 0 rewards and time wasted despite finishing just because we couldn't find other players.

Ghostman128

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: August 27, 2018, 05:46:45 PM
Hey guys 89% chance for me to get a bp... guess who still didn’t get it and has to wait hours for the next

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: August 27, 2018, 06:07:50 PM
Me to, I was 75%.

revmort

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: August 28, 2018, 12:08:46 AM
So today I noticed something. Duplicate BPs don't seem to stack or reward anything else. Are duplicate blueprints literally completely useless? In fact, if that's the case they're actively detrimental, since they risk wasting any built up +10 from failed rolls on prior missions.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: August 28, 2018, 12:33:21 AM
So today I noticed something. Duplicate BPs don't seem to stack or reward anything else. Are duplicate blueprints literally completely useless? In fact, if that's the case they're actively detrimental, since they risk wasting any built up +10 from failed rolls on prior missions.

Your analysis is correct. Useless and wastes any stored up bonus %

revmort

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: August 28, 2018, 01:02:09 AM
Aaaaaand I'm gone. I got better things to do than spend time on a game that actively makes an effort to waste it. Might check in in a few weeks to see if they've improved things.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #36 on: August 28, 2018, 01:58:41 AM
We should try not to be mean, myself included. While I don't agree with the recent BP changes i think many of us, myself included, have let our emotions run away and then we may be a little more unreasonably harsh to the devs than we should. I don't want to demoralize them, I want them to understand what we find unbearable and unfair, and for them to get a chance to respond and fix things. Because believe it or not, I actually would like to continue to play this game.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #37 on: August 28, 2018, 02:07:31 AM
Hey guys 89% chance for me to get a bp... guess who still didn’t get it and has to wait hours for the next

Me to, I was 75%.

Sometimes you are lucky (we failed the mission):

Sometimes you dont:

By the way, anyone has tested this weapon? The more i level up, the more expensive it gets to build. I don't wanna spend that amount of gold just to see the weapon sucks.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 02:17:26 AM by ArnoldCat »

revmort

• View Profile
Reply #38 on: August 28, 2018, 02:11:45 AM
Well, to make it clear, I am neither mad nor upset, nor do I think ill of the devs. It's simply that the game they made, in its current state, does things I find so detrimental to my enjoyment of it that it's not worth my time or energy.

I have no doubt they're quite capable of fixing these issues, and if they do I'll happily return. In fact, if the game ends up providing me enough enjoyment I'd be more than happy to throw some money their way.

And if they don't, or if it simply turns out the game they wish to make is not the game I wanna play, oh well. It's just entertainment. I can live without Spacelords, and I'm equally sure the developers can survive without my money.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #39 on: August 28, 2018, 02:12:14 AM

Me to, I was 75%.

Sometimes you are lucky (we failed the mission):

Sometimes you dont:

And I say, just screw taking chances

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: August 29, 2018, 12:52:55 AM
I posted this the other day in another thread:
Quote from: myself
Last time I got a bp, I had a 100% drop too, but what good does it do to me if I receive a duplicate for the second time?
Tried to get the Barrier, but that stupid game gives me constantly a Granny bp! And I don't want to craft the Granny right now, I want to save up for the Barrier (have to save up, because every thing is way more expensive since the new patch, and you get much less rewards now).

Today I tried it again (receiving the Barrier bp), had a 81% drop and I got a bp - but guess what that stupid game gave me another Granny bp!!! This is the THIRD Granny DUPLICATE I got, since this bad joke of an update got released.

I would consider me patient, but that's it for me. This is unbearable, I have no fun in this game anymore (with all the timers and less rewards). I'll stop here, I have funnier games to play than constantly wasting my time in this sorry effort.

Maybe I come back at a (much) later time, but for now, I am done here.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #41 on: August 29, 2018, 01:23:18 AM
They should compensate you when you get duplicates. They should give you at least half the price of what it would cost you to make it at your forge level.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #42 on: August 29, 2018, 01:46:03 PM
4+pages alry ,100% dissatisfied. Even lorddrako3 not "def" this bp system... This bottom, is no place below.  And still no single comment from Mercurysteam.
-we working.
-system is ok u just not understand.
-we look for decisions
Even "stfu players and play" was better than nothing :D

At a conversation with a wall there are more chances to achieve the answer, than with representatives of MSE at this forum :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 03:58:08 PM by Skyline »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #43 on: August 29, 2018, 08:32:20 PM
I mean, I see potential in it. But right now it's like they built a water park and forgot it needs water. They threw a garden hose in to fill it up.
----
Actually getting a BP from a mission that gives one is easy. The problem is.... I haven't seen a single common BP chance since launch day. There just aren't enough rewards placed on the mission screen, nothing is guaranteed to appear, and the rotation does not happen often enough.

Or it happens too often, I can't tell. 8hrs rotation doesn't help when it triggers the moment I get off work, and the next rotation is at 3AM, so I only see 1 set of rewards per day even though there are 3 rotations for my tier, but newbies get a 24 hour rotation which would be pretty much the same or better for me since I hear they get a larger number of rewards placed on the mission screen for that time  :-\

But also when there IS a reward on a mission, it takes the place of one of the normal gold/faction rewards, so continued playthroughs on that map become useless.

I also dislike being forced to play with a certain character. Always a high chance that someone else picks them first, and also that means for characters getting their first blueprint, they will be completely underpowered with their lv 0 starting weapon. Can you imagine a newbie trying to get their first BP for Alicia or Lycus?

Also the fact that you can even get duplicate BP's when you are already sitting on one and have weapons that you need BP's for is awful.
----
Again these are all issues that seem simple to rectify. The question is if any of it will happen sooner rather than later. Based on history, it could take months, but hopefully the f2p switch makes these types of updates happen more frequently rather than dropping several huge changes every 4 months.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 08:35:05 PM by LordDraco3 »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #44 on: August 29, 2018, 10:39:17 PM
Yea I keep getting Granny. I want Barrier.