Author Topic: ZERO TICKET  (Read 2679 times)

Kyavara

• View Profile
ZERO TICKET
on: July 05, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
I paid but I never had ticket  so I would like to be refund.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: ZERO TICKET
Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 02:02:24 AM
? ? ?

Kyavara

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
I cannot invite my friends cauuse I cannot  earn pink coupon or ticket so I want to be refund

Kyavara

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 06, 2018, 07:02:57 AM
I paid  to invite my friend earn mercury point and gold but it's fake since I've paid I never earn any invittion . Please help me I don't want  to  report this game to compleance service.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 06, 2018, 08:29:00 AM
1.- Tickets are random drop, you don't get always a ticket so there are no way you get a specific number of tickets for just buying the game.

2.- If you read the last patch notes you will see:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INVITATIONS

One of the preparations we need to make before the release of the new campaign is the extinction on the current invitation system. As of the release of this patch, players will not gain new invitations any more. Everyone will retain the invitations they currently have and be able to use them until the next campaign arrives -we strongly recommend you use them to obtain extra Gold and Mercury Points!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, i dont know since how long you buy the game, but at this moment you will no longer recieve tickets.

Maybe in the future you will be able to invite your friends with other method, but not with tickets.

3.-

I paid  to invite my friend earn mercury point and gold but it's fake since I've paid I never earn any invittion . Please help me I don't want  to  report this game to compleance service.

Threaten the developers will  give you nothing, you are complaining about a random drop, not a direct purchase of tickets.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 06, 2018, 07:48:07 PM
lol what? This has to take the cake for most ridiculous demand I've seen from this community.

Ticket system is not what you paid money for, you bought DLC content. Changes can be made to the game mechanics as it goes on, you can't just ask for a refund because you dislike a change that was made. That has never been valid in any ongoing online game ever. There are Terms of Service when you downloaded the game, that you agreed to before you were able to play.

On top of how ridiculous this demand is.... you do know that devs aren't the ones that issue refunds, right? I can't go out and buy a game from Wal-Mart or the PSN store and then go onto EA's website and demand they give money back "or else".

If you are really looking for a refund that has no legal standing to demand, you will have to ask the platform you bought it on, like Steam, PSN, Xbox store, etc. I know Steam has a refund policy if you've played less than an hour or something like that, not sure if it applies to DLC, but PSN and Xbox have a strict no refund policy.