Author Topic: A few questions and concerns about the updates  (Read 2507 times)

Glenn777

• View Profile
A few questions and concerns about the updates
on: July 09, 2017, 09:53:23 PM
I've been playing raiders for a few weeks now and I just want to know a few things and give feedback.

1. What happened to the rewards at the end of the mission? When I first Started playing the game, the rewards after completing a mission used to have a better chance of giving unique prints and the character points and gold had a greater yield. Now, the only weapon that drops is the "USU-21" or the "VINC " EAGER" 23-1" and the character points give the same amount for losing a mission. I only want another chance to get "shit happens".

2. Is shae's icon suppose to appear for the recently released mission? Is shae playable in this mission? Her icon appears in red for the "in shock" mission, I'm just confused about it.

3. Will it be possible to buy character skins in the future? I really like the "HEAD HUNTER" and "PRUSSIAN MERCENARY" skins and I know about the mercury points but, is it possible to buy skins with gold? Or convert gold to mercury points?

4. Was their ever an idea for private or custom missions or at least an option to have a fifth person in the team play as the antagonist? In my opinion it would be pretty cool to play against four of my friends or against one of them in any of the missions available.

5. Is it possible for Konstantin to walk faster or light jog? I feel like a turtle when playing as him.

That's all I have, for know. K bye.

P.S., I'm loving the new mission, "a breath of hope", its more cooperative compared to the previous missions.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

Rhynerd

• Raider as of 6/10, if that means anything.
    • View Profile
Re: A few questions and concerns about the updates
Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 12:49:49 AM
1. What happened to the rewards at the end of the mission? When I first Started playing the game, the rewards after completing a mission used to have a better chance of giving unique prints and the character points and gold had a greater yield. Now, the only weapon that drops is the "USU-21" or the "VINC " EAGER" 23-1" and the character points give the same amount for losing a mission. I only want another chance to get "shit happens".
RNG's a bitch.
2. Is shae's icon suppose to appear for the recently released mission? Is shae playable in this mission? Her icon appears in red for the "in shock" mission, I'm just confused about it.
From my first experience as Antagonist, a red icon means that the Raiders can't play as Shae during the mission, but the Antagonist can run her against the raiders

Glenn777

• View Profile
Re: A few questions and concerns about the updates
Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 10:07:04 AM
Shae is playable as an antagonist in the new mission? I didn't know that. And yeah, I know that but the RNG was better before the update in my opinion.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk