Author Topic: Personal feedback  (Read 2359 times)

Harrow

• View Profile
Personal feedback
on: September 26, 2017, 03:21:41 PM
Currently since there are only so little content I can understand the difficulty of climbing the antagonist ranking to buy/craft weapons. I'm not sure what to feel when it comes to playing as an antagonist, going solo-ish (with AI) against 4 players is pretty hard when servers are limited. Playing on 300-600 ping destroys the experience, but it IS pretty new and I don't expect a lot of people to play it on Asia since you have to buy the campaigns LuL

It's really fun though, gives me Warframe vibes, I'd love to see more of this game in the future, I wonder which direction the developers will choose.

Harrow

• View Profile
Re: Personal feedback
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 03:22:06 PM
aND I NEED THAT CHAT SYSTEM YOOOOO

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 03:42:11 PM
There's definitely a legitimate problem with the way Antagonist mode is handled right now. There will always be a matchmaking discrepancy as long as it's 4 raiders and 1 antagonist - and to make matters worse, antagonists aren't always issued to a group of raiders, so the queues are even longer because of it. I would suggest making antagonist mode mandatory, but there seems to be quite a few people who don't like having an invader in their game. I think the only solution there would be to allow people to queue without an antagonist for a quicker, easier match and a lower reward. High risk; high reward. Having an antagonist always makes matches far more interesting, but I can see players getting frustrated when they don't know how to counter them. It's a shame, because that's where the real meat of the game is.

Sorry about the ping - it's strange that it's so bad for you. I usually end up as host, and I'm situated in the Middle East at the moment. You need to get into my games, fam. If you're playing on PS4, I could add you.

JestersShade

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 03:48:13 PM
"I think the only solution there would be to allow people to queue without an antagonist for a quicker, easier match and a lower reward"

At least, it would be a start ;)

Harrow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 04:11:37 PM
I'm also really annoyed that the codex entries require payment, I can  barely learn anything from the environment since the game doesn't really give you time to take it all in and it requires Antagonist ranks for it.