Author Topic: Community Wishlist  (Read 2511 times)

Pixelretter

• View Profile
Community Wishlist
on: August 28, 2017, 11:13:42 PM
I saw games going down because of bad decision making. So while a forum represents a some part of the playerbase it is not drawing a good picture of the demands and necessities, and most of the time some people who scream the loudest in the forums don't always represent the main part of the playerbase.

A great idea would be some kind of wishlist, where players could post ideas and demands, and others could just upvote them without having to express their approval in a post, but by one mouseclick.

So the devs actually get a better picture of what people want to change (bugs, balancing or features) and adjust their priorities to please a bigger part of the players.

Fallos

• View Profile
Re: Community Wishlist
Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 11:28:16 AM
Good idea! Thank you!

Here is my list:
1. Crossplatform multiplayer
2. From 1 to 4 people multiplayer. Not only 1 or 4. This is critical I think.
3. Endless missions like defense or survival In warframe but you could do this missions much better.

It is all for now.

P.S.
This game is awesome. Thank you for that surprise.
I played GoW, Mass Effect, Warframe (3000h) but always searching game like Riders of the broken planet.
This style, this characters, this gameplay... All is almost perfect!

Pixelretter

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 11:02:12 PM
Your ideas are pretty cool, but I thought about making a special homepage for the purpose of making suggestions and voting for them, so they don't get lost in some forum, where the wrong idead often get the most attention, resulting in bad decision making.

Fallos

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 30, 2017, 06:00:02 PM
Cool, but now we have what we have