Author Topic: To buy or invest in the development!  (Read 2502 times)

ZETey

• View Profile
To buy or invest in the development!
on: August 05, 2017, 06:09:06 PM
To begin with, the game I liked, I see the prospects, and as I understand the game will be worth the "money" I would like to buy or invest in the development!
If the game will be supported, then it is worth paying for it!
I liked the characters, heroes and humor, sarcasm, jokes.
There are three minuses in the game! (my opinion)
1) This is the linearity of the company's development ...
2) The balance of weapons and secondary fire (in the heat of battle, in close combat with a sniper rifle, this is a hell fire)
3) (This is more than an offer) I liked the idea in the game HOS (Heroes of Storm) If the team has characters that are at war in the "Dabylo universe or Military craft" They are swearing.
By the way the idea was taken from the movie The Lord of the Rings when the Elf and the Gnome are constantly arguing who how many killed! Very adds atmospheric and emphasizes the temperament

P.S I apologize for my English, written by the translator, wanted to do better!

TehMud

• View Profile
Re: To buy or invest in the development!
Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 08:03:35 PM
Well regarding your 2nd point if you're Harec aka Sniper, close combat is a weakness on purpose and you need to rely on your melee. It's fairly balanced right now imo

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: To buy or invest in the development!
Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 02:37:46 PM
Hi ZETey! Welcome!

As TehMud says, you have to choose your character according to your gameplay style, if you love close combat, is not a good idea to use a sniper!

3) (This is more than an offer) I liked the idea in the game HOS (Heroes of Storm) If the team has characters that are at war in the "Dabylo universe or Military craft" They are swearing.
By the way the idea was taken from the movie The Lord of the Rings when the Elf and the Gnome are constantly arguing who how many killed! Very adds atmospheric and emphasizes the temperament

Have you see the emotes that we have add to the game? I think that you will love it ;-)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 02:39:53 PM by MSE_tenka »