Author Topic: Another post about antogonist mod(also Ginebras gun is op agains Licus)  (Read 1684 times)

Vladpw123

• View Profile
So i just finished a relly strange match against antogonist. It was prologue mission, and as it happens a lot i (ginebra) got in a party with 3 new players. Then 2 of them logout an i left with 1 player(konstantin) He was new player btw(He had problem with melee sstem as all we had when we started), and Antogonist Licus(His rank was 0) He was pretty ok at least he understands how melee works and could adapt. And we won. I mean this is really speeks about problem with ballance. I mean 1 noraml player and 1 noob win against pretty decent antogonis (on a map that everyone think is best for antogonist) Well it was hard as hell but we win. And 1 thing that helps is:
Ginebra gun ignore Licus shield. Well his shield block damage from arrow. But arrow still push Licus even if it hits into his shield, and if this arrow pussh him into the wall he get damage(enough to put him in wound state) i think that this is broken.
(Also maybe i am a bit wrong about antogonist mode balance and game drop difficulty of minions becouse of the fact that there was only 2 of us)

Drimakus

• View Profile
Well, GG!
And I agree, she basically put Lycus out of his misery making him feel like a puppy xD