Author Topic: Economy  (Read 4090 times)

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Economy
on: October 28, 2017, 09:14:09 PM
So game have 1 problem with economy. Gold is more important than char/faction points.
So yeah that is it. For example i have good carts that works for constantin and i dont need char faction points for him.
urther more i dont need char/faction points for all characters that i activly use.
And i see that this is becoming a trend.
A lot of high ramk players always pick gold. Hell i dont eve remember last time when i was only one picking gold. Everyone needs gold. But you dont need that much char points.

SygBoss

• View Profile
Re: Economy
Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 10:17:49 PM
They said they're gonna be releasing a bunch of new cards soon, so there will be more reason to shuffle. I actually don't mind the way it is now though. There's so much to get and it takes such a long time and progress is so slow that it's nice to have one thing complete at least lol.

Oh and faction XP will be useful for upcoming characters too, so it's good to haven't a bunch of that saved.

I think the purpose of rare cards is to encourage people to keep shuffling until they get them, but with the extremely high cost of locking a card no one wants to shuffle once they get a card they want. Not until they've saved enough gold for weapons and characters and other stuff anyway.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 11:38:33 PM by SygBoss »

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 08:57:00 AM
They said they're gonna be releasing a bunch of new cards soon, so there will be more reason to shuffle. I actually don't mind the way it is now though. There's so much to get and it takes such a long time and progress is so slow that it's nice to have one thing complete at least lol.

Oh and faction XP will be useful for upcoming characters too, so it's good to haven't a bunch of that saved.

I think the purpose of rare cards is to encourage people to keep shuffling until they get them, but with the extremely high cost of locking a card no one wants to shuffle once they get a card they want. Not until they've saved enough gold for weapons and characters and other stuff anyway.

Well. As i sayd problem that most players dont want to experiment, and just stop shufle after they get card that they want. And after this they pick gold. Always.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 12:37:10 AM
When you see players Gold Rushing as I will forever call it they are most likely trying to unlock characters that come free with the Founders Pack. I kind of broke down and upgraded after MS refunded me for Alien Myths just to avoid that insane grind. We are all early adopters and thus we're going to suffer the most as far as any balance issues goes. Heck, the new economy change that allows free players to unlock stuff is no small thing...

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 11:31:54 AM
By the way, what is the exact cost of locking the card? I once had 20k cash and this wasn't enough.

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 11:52:13 AM
By the way, what is the exact cost of locking the card? I once had 20k cash and this wasn't enough.
25k. Way too much.

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 02:01:03 PM
25k. Way too much.
I just stop shuffling after I get the card I want 😂

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 03:20:17 PM
Honestly, locking a card should require the corresponding points instead of Gold. If you want to lock a character card, it should cost 25k character points, and Faction points for Faction cards. Gold is already far too highly weighted.

Rukio

• Shae is bae
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 08:10:59 PM
Honestly, locking a card should require the corresponding points instead of Gold. If you want to lock a character card, it should cost 25k character points, and Faction points for Faction cards. Gold is already far too highly weighted.

+1 to using the corresponding points to lock a card instead of using gold, an already hard to keep or obtain resource.