Author Topic: Male and Female Character models....an odd difference  (Read 3618 times)

Hell+

• View Profile
I am not saying this to be an SJW, I'm not saying this to insight any hatred, and the fact that I noticed this perhaps can say as much about me as anything in the game.....

But in the character model viewer, all the women have physics on their arses, but the men don't...
It's a tad weird to me that, as odd as it sounds such a thing isn't universal to all its characters.

it's more just a weird thing I noticed but zoom in, wiggle the characters around I think that may actually be a thing xD

Glenn777

• View Profile
Re: Male and Female Character models....an odd difference
Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 08:02:55 PM
I am not saying this to be an SJW, I'm not saying this to insight any hatred, and the fact that I noticed this perhaps can say as much about me as anything in the game.....

But in the character model viewer, all the women have physics on their arses, but the men don't...
It's a tad weird to me that, as odd as it sounds such a thing isn't universal to all its characters.

it's more just a weird thing I noticed but zoom in, wiggle the characters around I think that may actually be a thing xD
Well, I don't see anything for a guy in a video game to wiggle in the model screen.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk

RELLIK

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 08:53:31 PM
Alicias alt doesnt wiggle =\

Paper Dragon

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 09:17:06 PM
That's because buff men's asses don't wiggle.
Women have a extra layer of fat around their body that men don't have. Its an evolutionary trait for protection.
Its why women don't show muscle definition as easily, and also means that they potentially have something to jiggle even when they're in top shape

Glenn777

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 09:58:12 PM
That's because buff men's asses don't wiggle.
Women have a extra layer of fat around their body that men don't have. Its an evolutionary trait for protection.
Its why women don't show muscle definition as easily, and also means that they potentially have something to jiggle even when they're in top shape
Agreed.

Sent from my U673C using Tapatalk