Author Topic: Question about the Founder pack  (Read 20692 times)

Shakkalai

• View Profile
Question about the Founder pack
on: October 09, 2017, 10:10:56 PM
Hi Guys just wanted to know if i buy the Founders pack do i get new characters for free or do i have to recruite them with gold?

Sincerly Shakkalai.

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the Founder pack
Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 11:04:21 PM
You wont get 'all' characters for free but you will get Mikah, Khuzman, and Genebra for free and early as they release. You will still need to unlock Hans.

Shakkalai

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 12:24:15 AM
Ok thank you

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 12:42:34 AM
Your welcome!

IvaN_KhaN

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 06:43:33 AM
Solo incluye esos 3?? Estáis seguros? Porque no me queda muy claro en la descripción del Founders

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 10:57:32 AM
Founders could give a little more.
 as it is right now , I would rather buy chapters as they come out.
a nice thing battlerite did was give you a mount (only for founders and it doesn't sell anymore) and perma XP boost for everyone on the match. - RaidersofTheBrokenPlanet way could be perma 25% reward gain for everyone that is playing with you and something visual for everyone, doesn't need to be fancy... could be a top hat and a monocle for example lol
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 11:01:18 AM by alef321 »

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 11:47:59 AM
Well founder pack is cheaper in the longrun. I liked a prologue and if i start game i want to finish it so i just grab founder pack couze it is cheaper to buy it instead of buying all chapters separatly. 3 chars is a great bonus.
Maybe if they drop l ittle bit of free plat (or what called this thing that you use for buying skins)

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 08:35:19 PM
Didn't realize how much I'd enjoy the game until after I purchased the Alien Myths standalone, so now the Founders' Pack would end up costing me the extra $10 if I went with it. Oh, well. Still having fun!

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 17, 2017, 03:30:55 AM
Just so you know I went through Microsoft's customer service and along with being fantastic they 'did' give me a refund as well as take care of the Founders purchase for me. I admit the prospect of losing 10$ in the upgrade was holding me back before being helped. I do believe the developers need to add an 'Upgrade' option within the game that just discounts the Founders by 10$ or the like as games like Fortnite have done. I strongly believe this will better align with giving people a chance to 'upgrade' if they are confident enough in Raiders' current and future content to shell out another 30$.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 04:46:45 AM
Just so you know I went through Microsoft's customer service and along with being fantastic they 'did' give me a refund as well as take care of the Founders purchase for me.

Thanks to this suggestion I was also anle to get a refund of Alien Myths and then purchase the Founders Pack. Thanks Quanrian!

Quanrian

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 01:28:53 PM
Thanks to this suggestion I was also anle to get a refund of Alien Myths and then purchase the Founders Pack. Thanks Quanrian!

No problem, I think most people assume Microsoft just wont give them a refund and don't even try. It was actually suggested by one of the community managers here to try since there currently is no upgrade option and nothing they can do on their end. Just be polite and explain the situation.