Author Topic: Antagonists abilities  (Read 18142 times)

Redfortunex

• Shae is BAE 💓
    • View Profile
Antagonists abilities
on: October 09, 2017, 04:15:06 AM
I would like to switch my antagonists/character  on the fly im already out numbered human wise. The NPCs /AI isnt that smart well besides the Elites.  But they are just stronger than normal AI as the Antagonists it would be fun to respawn as different characters or switched based on the section of the map. Maybe Lycus for CQC and Harec for a more linear open part of the map. Most maps are broken up in different types of environments. What do you Raiders think of that???

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Re: Antagonists abilities
Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 11:34:04 PM
The more I think about it the more likely I think it could be used to just slant things in the Antagonists favor. Unfortunately, disconnects are still relatively common and letting the Antagonist switch could be a great way to capitalize on what is already a poor situation.

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 11:04:16 AM
At least a loadout swap for those that have more than 1 (why are the others paid again? they should cost 15kcharacter points the first one and 30k the next one.)

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 11:41:50 AM
I think it is a great idea. Now Antogonist is really underpowered, i mean i didnt lose to antogonist for a while, and on some maps kinda unbalanced. I think 1st map of alien myth is great example. it is really hard for antogonst to win on this map, specially against team who knew how to work together. I experienced it as antogonist who culdnt do anything, and as a Raider when i feel almost pity for antogonist.

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 01:37:17 PM
We are taking good note on this. It is true that, as the game progresses and more players know their way around the maps, the Antagonists are more and more hard pressed to win. On the other hand, there are some really talented Antagonists out there with that can work the map's layout and the AI to their benefit and put your mission in jeopardy -I had one of those in a game yesterday, and he kicked our collective asses!